Technical Account Manager
Meet Our Team:
The Global Service Assurance team are passionate about client success, driving that success via technical excellence and expert knowledge of the Pega platform and applications. GSA focus on outcomes, ensuring our clients meet critical dates for application deployments and upgrades. GSA strive to be proactive, not reactive, pre-empting issues before our clients experience them. GSA are advocates for our clients and change agents for Pega as we drive feedback on product and process back to TSO and product management. GSA are driven, self-starters, who do not let things drop, we thrive in a collaborative fast-paced environment.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
This vital role directly impacts overall client success and the evolution of our product and service capabilities. You will work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders across departments to ensure active dedication to achieving client success and driving process improvements to enhance the client experience.
What You'll Do at Pega:
80% Technical Account Manager
- Primarily work with Premier or Key clients to ensure technical success, work with clients to anticipate potential problems and address them so they do not become an issue
- Fully dedicated to a client and accountable for their technical success
- Reports service activities undertaken, outlining service objectives for the coming quarter
- Advocate for the innovation and adoption of Pega platform capabilities
- Perform regular health checks with relevant technical recommendations
- Ensure Clients adopt both PDC and Deployment Manager as tools to build and deploy applications.
- Leverage monitoring technologies (i.e., PDC) to provide a set of actionable recommendations to proactively manage Pega performance and technical issues.
- Provide guidance and recommendations on maturity of client deployment
- Work across multiple teams while also ensuring timely and regular client updates
- Work with the support organization to orchestrate resolution of support cases, independent of root cause, and ensure client satisfaction with speed of resolution and ensure application of learnings is applied
- Provide proactive and preemptive guidance to avoid disruptions to service
- Ensure the client can effectively utilize support procedures
- Provide proactive communication during business hours to keep client confidence in the event of a disruption
- Work with Pega Consulting & Client Success, Partners & 3rd Party Client vendors, Client Support and Service Assurance to remove impediments/blockers to keep issue investigations moving forward
- Understand Pega products and services, and how clients use them to drive effective client-based solutions
- Ensure Clients perform appropriate tests before go live
- Actively participates in Client/ Partner/ Pega 3-way governance structure
20% Process and Improvements
- Understand and articulate the client’s requirements to ensure optimal success criteria are met
- Partner with Pega Product Management, Engineering, and the Client Success organization to define, maintain and leverage account health indicators; provide regular status reports to stakeholders on progress against established goals
- Share and drive client feedback with Product Owners, Engineering, and other relevant parties
- Evangelize Consulting Services and Offers
Who You Are:
- You are a highly driven technical client-facing professional who possesses initiative, a positive and resourceful mindset, and the ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- You are an organized self-starter with tenacity, drive, and enjoys working in a collaborative fast-paced environment to ensure swift resolution of issues and an exceptional client experience
- You are deeply committed to quality, as well as demonstrating creative troubleshooting skills
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- 12 + years of relevant work experience ideally with 3-5 years of either consulting experience or a technical lead role
- 5+ years Pega Consulting experience - preferred
- CSSA minimum certification, CLSA preferred, training provided towards obtaining certification and exam
- Strong oral and written communication skills, leadership and poise in pressurized situations
- Advanced teamwork skills with the ability to collaborate and negotiate with other groups and manage conflict
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to interact directly with clients at a technical level
- Ability to gain in-depth knowledge of existing and new Pega products and services
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Initiative and positive attitude
- Professional, organized, efficient and accurate
- Tenacity, drive and the desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful and creative troubleshooting skills
- Deep commitment to quality
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.