Senior Software Engineer - Test India
Meet Our Team:
Application QA CoE Team comprises of highly skilled QAs who are also the Quality Center of Excellence for various Industry Applications at Pega. Our role is to evaluate the latest Automation technologies, provide technical solutions on Automation or Quality, define, and implement best practices related Test Automation, Quality, DevOps areas.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software and the dynamic Journey teams help in focusing on implementing strategic solutions to real business challenges. This is your chance to be part of a team that builds a rich set of features designed to enhance the customer experience, improve user productivity and increase customer satisfaction.
Senior Solutions Engineer - Test (SSE) is responsible for understanding and automating the feature functionality that is developed for the product. SSE's need to be able to analyze the automation failures and provide solutions, review the best practices implementation as part of projects.
SSE is expected to achieve high quality metrics and maintain application quality score.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Work as part of a collaborative team surrounded by passionate, fun loving talented engineers who help deliver quality features with efficiency
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-growing team delivering strategically important solutions for world-class customers.
Who You Are:
You are a good team player and work collaboratively, enthusiastic, and passionate about exploring, come join us in building quality applications that solves real business problems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including poise in pressure situations while being a team player
- Good at Manual testing and development of Test Automation
- Passion for breaking software with strong debugging skills
- Good understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role
- Ability in designing high quality test strategies and test plans
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Exposure to DevOps is an additional benefit
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology with good academic record
- 4 - 5.6 years of software testing experience including both Manual and Automation testing
- Demonstrated experience in Design, Development of Test Automation tools and Selenium with Cucumber (BDD Framework)
- Demonstrated experience of good Object-Oriented design and coding skills (Core Java)
- Ability to write simple to complex SQL queries
- Must be Strong in OOPs, XPath, Core Java Concepts, Prgoramming Skills
- Basic understanding on databases like Postgres/ Oracle/DB2
- Experience with CI/CD, DevOps and release management tools (e.g. Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket etc.)
- Should be able to setup Jenkins.
Pega Offers You:
- Opportunity to work with world class teams, who are passionate about client success with mission of changing the way software is built
- Pega offers benefits that are aimed at keeping employees happy, healthy and productive https://www.pega.com/about/careers/benefits-and-culture
- Market leading technology in areas of Digital transformation, artificial intelligence and 1:1 Customer Engagement
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.