Manager - Payroll
Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to Pega’s Payroll Team, you will work alongside highly talented professionals handling all aspects of payroll operations globally as well as all General Ledger accounting and balancing. The Payroll Team may be globally spread out in the UK, India and U.S., but remains a tightly knit team of top-notch technical accountants looking to add another strong member.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As a key member of the Finance team, you will be leading the Payroll teams based out of India, UK and US covering all global geographies. You will be a part of a fast-paced, high-growth public software company.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Lead and manage the APAC payroll team with additional supervision into the EMEA and NA regions
- Develop and grow team members and ensure that all team members have the tools and training to succeed
- Manage system and process integration and process improvement
- Manage the Global Mobility process for Finance, working closely with partners across the company in all areas of responsibility.
Who You Are:
The person should be a self-driven professional with a proven track record of handling a multi-country payroll process and managing a successful cross-functional team.
- 10 to 12 years of experience in payroll supervision in APAC, EMEA and NA regions.
- Experience in working on third party outsourced payroll applications and experience in system integration.
- Good knowledge of income tax rules and labor laws of APAC, EMEA and NA regions.
- Expertise in Labor Compliance activities, liaising with statutory authorities
- Demonstrated Team management & leadership skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel.
- Prior experience in SAP or in ERP environment is preferred.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Ability to interact with senior internal and external personnel.
- Understands and applies procedures, regulations, and policies related to areas of specialized expertise.
- Utilizes technology-based tools and processes.
- Continuous learning and development.
- Customer service orientation.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Proven ability to build and develop successful teams.
- Results oriented and self-driven.
What You've Accomplished:
- Lead and managed successful globally disbursed payroll teams covering APAC, EMEA and NA regions
- A successfully track record of developing winning teams
- Excellent communication skills – written, oral and presentation
- Strong knowledge of global payroll and accounting
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.