Software Engineer Summer Intern, Sharks
Meet Our Team:
Ready to shape the next wave in tech? As a Software Engineer Intern, you will work within a collaborative and invigorating environment, where you will be tasked with developing thoughtful test designs and applying innovative technologies to develop the best quality solutions. You’ll help us define and develop the next generation platform for how Pega develops and continuously delivers software to our customers. This is your chance to get hands-on with leading-edge cloud technology at a business, solving urgent, pervasive problems for some of the world’s most recognized and valued brands.
That’s a challenging set of expectations to meet. That’s where you come in.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega’s internship program is the perfect platform to help students transition their academic knowledge into a successful professional career. We push great students to be better, we encourage them to take on the biggest challenges, and we also believe that great ideas can come from anyone or anywhere, irrespective of hierarchy or location. The purpose of our internships are to provide students with the opportunity to gain valuable business skills, work on real-time, impactful initiatives, and collaborate on a global scale, all while earning a competitive compensation.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Work collaboratively with team members to design, develop, test, and document features, including the design and development of high-quality software
- Provide technical assistance to advance the capabilities of products and resolve complex issues
- Learn and leverage Kotlin, Kubernetes and other cutting-edge technologies in new and innovative ways to help create Pegasystems’ proprietary framework
Who You Are:
You are passionate about engineering and eager to develop your skills within an enterprise environment while working with an industry-leading product. You think outside the box and use your experience for more effective collaboration.
- Currently pursuing BS Degree in Computer Science
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Object-oriented design and development skills in Java, C++, or other OO language
- Bonus points for any Kotlin experience
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive for continuous learning and development
Pega Offers You:
- Opportunity to work with diverse global teams on real-time, impactful projects and initiatives
- Professional development seminars and meet & greets with Pega’s CEO and Founder, and Executive Leadership Team through our “Coffee Break Series”
- Participation in Pega and intern specific events such as social events, volunteer opportunities, group projects, team outings, etc.
- Potential for full-time offer
- Structured manager and mentor program
- Competitive salary and perks
- Casual and fun environment
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.