Corporate & Legal Spring Intern
Meet Our Team:
As an intern within the Pega Legal team, you will report directly to our Corporate Counsel and partner closely with our Finance and People teams. We are a highly tactical, well-rounded group of business-minded legal professionals that play a critical role in Pega’s growth. If you are looking to join a challenging, growing, high-performing team for an amazing learning experience, this is a team for you.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
During the program you will learn what it is like to practice law in an active in-house counsel department, supporting different countries with legal advice.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Support the team on the corporate work across the EMEA region
- Conduct legal research
- Draft memos for a business audience
- Review company filings
- Analyze contracts and other corporate documents
Who You Are:
- law student with an excellent academic record
- Must be hardworking, organized, and possess excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Fluent English
Pega Offers You:
- Three-months (March-May) paid internship
- Possibility to gain first professional experience in a quickly growing international IT company
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Chance to learn new skills with guidance and assistance of an experienced mentor from the team
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.