Senior Solution Engineer
Meet Our Team:
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Senior Solutions Engineer is a member of the CRM Business organization. This person contributes to bookings growth and customer success through participation in CRM business teams as a senior application developer. This person builds business processes, framework features and supporting functions based upon identified business requirements and use cases. The person also functions in Scrum teams with other professionals focused on building, maintaining and supporting solutions frameworks for the CRM industry.
The senior solutions engineer also serves as an escalation point for GCS cases from existing customers, providing troubleshooting, support and hotfixes to existing product versions as required.
The senior solutions engineer is required to communicate and share knowledge of the CRM frameworks with peers, GCS and the Pega community at large (through forums like communities).
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Our goal is to be the no. 1 CRM SaaS company in the world
In this role, you'll help us design, develop, implement new enhancements for the applications
What You'll Do at Pega:
4-6 years of software development experience by using Core java and UI technologies
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar field
· Should be from top tier product companies
· Very good presentation and communication skills
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Passionate about learning new technologies and constant desire for innovation
· Should be able to take ownership of the deliverables assigned and would be able to deliver with no or minimal guidance.
· Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to deliver World-class software
Who You Are:
Prominent development experience in Java,
· Deep understanding and hands on experience on various java script design patterns, data structures
· Development experience on Core Java, Object Oriented Programming
· Strong interest to learn CRM and new technologies
· Agile/Scrum experience
· Should have experience in building SQL queries
What You've Accomplished:
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing large scale enterprise applications
- Demonstrated experience with full stack application development
- Experience of working on fast paced and highly collaborative environment
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to align business goals with implementation results
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.