Senior Solution Engineer
Meet Our Team:
Industry Applications Development (IAD) offers Out of the box industry solutions enabling our customers to rapidly deploy solutions, provide superior customer experience and help drive productivity and operational excellence.
IAD Foundations team is responsible for building highly scalable, reusable assets for various industries. The individuals are required to demonstrate deeper understanding of Industry standard Data models, visualize & empathize needs of customers vis-à-vis vertical apps, design robust / scalable solutions and build reusable assets. At present Foundations comprises of Financial Services, Health Care, Communications & Media and Insurance.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you will be part of highly engaged teams designing and developing best-in-class solutions applying modern & cutting-edge technologies. This is your opportunity to be part of a highly engaged, creative and vibrant team to get your hands on leading technologies to solve interesting customers problems.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Contribute to design and development of features enabling customers to differentiate themselves from competitors and driving them to stay ahead
- Visualize scenarios, needs of vertical apps and design robust models
- Identify and assess the impact of an enhancement or a change across multiple vertical apps (consuming) and drive an optimal solution.
- Adopt best design / coding practices supporting backward compatibility, seamless cloud upgrades generating optimal performance.
- Carry out PoCs / spikes for use cases dealing with complex scenarios
- Adapt to frequent change
- Exhibit a commitment to continuous learning and development
- Work in strict timeframes and meet aggressive deadlines
- Work as part of a collaborative team with mindful of good software development patterns and practices surrounded by fun loving talented engineers
Who You Are:
A result oriented individual, driven with passion and ability to explore solutions and solve complex customer problems.
- 4-6 years of software development experience, preferably working experience on Pega’s PRPC tool.
- BE or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Strong PRPC technical skills, preferably Pega 7 and above. Participates in design and development of features
What You've Accomplished:
- Exposure to integration technologies like XML, JSON, REST, SOAP
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to align business goals with implementation results
- Demonstrates customer empathy, willing to adopt best practices ensuring delivered work exceeds customer ever changing demands
- Working experience in any of following domain spaces
- Financial Services – Handling disputes around credit/Debit card (Visa or master or AMEX) disputes
- A creative problem solver – passionate to analyze, identify and solve problems
- Team player with good verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to design solutions to simple to medium complex problems/use cases using Pega decisioning technologies
- Thorough understanding of (Pega based) applications’ architecture you have previously worked on
- Ability to think and code fast independently with little hand holding and mostly driven with self- initiation
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly
Pega Offers You:
- Opportunity to work with world class teams, who are passionate about client success with mission of changing the way software is built
- Pega offers benefits that are aimed at keeping employees happy, healthy and productive https://www.pega.com/about/careers/benefits-and-culture
- Market leading technology in areas of Digital transformation, artificial intelligence and 1:1 Customer Engagement
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.