Senior Talent Attraction Consultant
Meet Our Team:
Pega’s is seeking a full life-cycle Recruiter to support our GTM Presales, Customer Success, Marketing, Partner/Alliance Ecosystem and Product organizations across North America! Pega recognizes how critical recruiting top talent is to our success, and we are committed to identifying and attracting candidates who can add value to our organization. We focus on finding smart, highly motivated people who are ready to make a difference and who fit with the culture and values of our organization. Pega is in growth mode and we want this person to be a key contributor to our organization's scale and growth trajectory
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is the leader in cloud software for customer engagement and operational excellence. You will help recruit for a market-leading (Forrester/Gartner) company and help potential candidates envision their future success using Pega’s solutions to change the way businesses work, through means of Digital Transformation.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Partner with Hiring Managers and HR Talent Advisors to strategize and execute on hiring plans to bring top talent into the organization
- Proactively source candidates through a variety of channels, with a sense of urgency, to meet monthly hiring targets
- Drive the end to end recruiting process to get the best talent hired efficiently, Influencer vs Order Taker
- Provide a “best in practice” candidate experience
- Educate, excite and sell candidates on both the opportunity and Pega as an organization
- Screen, interview and manage active candidates, ensuring that Pega’s employment proposition is communicated effectively.
- Source candidates through a variety of search methods (social media, internal database, job boards, networking, internet searches, company targets, referrals, etc.)
- Work with Hiring Managers and HR to determine compensation for offers and will be responsible for offer negotiations with candidates
- Stay abreast of best practices and share improvement recommendations with colleagues
- Learn Pega technology and the competitive landscape to identify candidate pools
- Act as a mentor and/or ongoing coach to new or more junior members of the team
Who You Are:
You have a successful track record of bringing talent into a high-growth organization and can manage multiple requisitions at a time and are comfortable with shifting priorities. You develop strong relationships with HR and the business units you support; you are seen as a trusted advisor in the talent space. You enjoy recruiting on roles that have a specialized skill set and constantly challenge yourself to find new ways of identifying and attracting candidates. You know the right type of messaging a candidate wants to hear and can tailor your message to attract the right audience. You maintain relationships with your network and leverage it for market intelligence and referrals. You have a focus on candidate experience throughout the interview process.
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor’s degree (not required) or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in Recruiting role, ideally with a mix of agency and corporate experience (Strong preference for enterprise software experience)
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Strong written skills and the ability to attract passive candidates through effective messaging
- The ability to build and maintain an effective working relationship with senior level hiring managers and peers
- Ability to learn and allocate time efficiently; handle multiple deliverables while concurrently managing competing priorities
- Ability to work with enthusiasm in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Possesses the appropriate level of technical/functional expertise and knowledge
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Highly visible strategic role within recruiting
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.