Architect - CRM India
Meet Our Team:
As a member of a top-notch technically strong group, you will be working as the application architect for one or more applications. Our team is focused on bringing in world class architecture, design, and best practices into our applications. We work closely with Product owners, Industry Architects, Sales consultants, the wider architecture community, the core platform team, the Performance testing team and other talented engineers across the globe to build highly scalable applications.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. We design, develop, implement, high-quality strategic solutions to solve customer challenges in diverse market segments. You would help our Industry applications with design, architecture, technical thought leadership and technical quality governance to improve the technical quality of the applications. You would also get to work closely with other architects and the platform product management team on various architectural areas.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Leverage the power of the Pega platform and create a solid foundation for highly scalable industry leading solutions.
- Leverage best in class technologies to drive the conversion of requirements into feature design, its implementation.
- Understand the roadmap of the Pega platform and that of the assigned application (s), accordingly, define and own the technical roadmap of the assigned application (s)
Who You Are:
You are a seasoned Pega professional who is skilled in architecture, design and is passionate about exploring and applying this to help solve real business problems.
- 11–15 years of software development experience.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant Pega experience and a minimum of 4 years working as an Architect.
- Advanced knowledge of Pega architecture, design, and implementation.
- Hands-on experience in design and development of complex use cases using Pega. Deliver work products meeting technical and functional requirements, with a strong consideration to NFRs (Non-Functional requirements) during design time.
- Strong governance and drive towards promotion of Pega best practices, guardrail adherence, etc.
- Ability to identify, define, evolve, design & implement patterns / practices that can be used across the board.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholder teams including but not limited to the Pega platform, core engine, GCS, Sales, Consulting etc.
What You've Accomplished:
- Designed large scale enterprise applications using Pega and following best practices.
- Sensed accomplishment by playing a vital role in uplifting application technical quality, thereby making a great impact to customer experience.
- Partnered with key and diverse stakeholders like architects, Product owners, functional SMEs, UX designers and helped influence the technical roadmap of the application.
- Partnered with internal clients, like Product Managers, to align business goals with implementation results.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.