Principal Solution Engineer
Meet Our Team:
As a member of a top-notch technically strong group, you will be working as the application architect for one or more applications. Our team is focused on bringing in world class architecture, design, and best practices into our applications. We work closely with Product owners, Industry Architects, Sales consultants, the wider architecture community, the core platform team, the Performance testing team and other talented engineers across the globe to build highly scalable applications
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. We design, develop, implement, high-quality strategic solutions to solve customer challenges in diverse market segments. You would help our Industry applications with design, architecture, technical thought leadership and technical quality governance to improve the technical quality of the applications. You would also get to work closely with other architects and the platform product management team on various architectural areas.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Leverage best in class technologies to drive the conversion of requirements into feature design, its implementation, testing, deployment and support.
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a Scrum model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers.
- Technologies you will work on – Pega Infinity and Java
- Delivering stories individually with high quality and working on bugs.
- Providing daily status to stake holders.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s /Master’s Degree or equivalent
- Pega 7.x/8.x Certified – CSA/CSSA
- 6 to 8 years of experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment of large scale Java centric enterprise application systems, preferably in Financial Services Industry.
- Experience in J2EE (JSP, Servlets, Oracle and/or DB2 and MS/SQL)
- Strong OO experience
- Working experience in an Agile/Scrum team environment.
- Strong interest and desire to learn BPM and development using Pega Platform
What You've Accomplished:
- Developed/maintained and tested functional, robust, resilient and scalable software built using Java
- Worked with internal/external stakeholders, Guided or mentored other team members
- Provided solutions which are scalable, maintainable and backward compatible.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.