Meet Our Team:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Pega is a leader in CRM software space, our goal is to be the #1 CRM SaaS provider in the world.
We, the “CRM for Healthcare team” are a team of top-notch engineers who are highly motivated, self-driven, have strong sense of ownership and passionate about customer success. We strive for excellence and embrace agile methodologies to achieve it. Pega lets us be independent and creative in the way we build software, we return this trust by being accountable for the software we build.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software with its unified low-code technology platform, “Infinity”. Pega is a leader in cloud software for customer engagement and operational excellence. In this role, you will be working with a team of highly talented and motivated engineers to enhance the product capabilities using the Pega platform. This is an opportunity to work on leading technologies to solve complex and interesting problems.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Design, develop, test, maintain and improve the product capabilities.
- Work as part of collaborative team, surrounded by passionate, fun loving, talented engineers who work to deliver high quality features with very high efficiency.
- Be part of a dynamic and a fast-growing team delivering strategically important solutions for world class customers.
- Active participation in conceptualization, end to end design and development of technical and functional requirements of features in the product
- Owning up and delivering on the committed development activities as per defined best practices without schedule variance and exhibiting the characteristics of understanding the customer needs instead of settling down for the documented requirements
- Actively participate in the Scrum processes used to develop solutions - providing continuous feedback and implement changes to our development processes
- Actively contribute in innovations (finding solutions to the challenges in application development)
Who You Are:
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in building large scale enterprise applications.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design.
- Strong understanding of data model design
- Experience working with front end technologies and/or front-end frameworks
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience
- Willing to learn the Pega platform and related technologies
What You've Accomplished:
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing large scale enterprise applications
- Demonstrated experience with full stack application development
- Experience of working on fast paced and highly collaborative environment
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to align business goals with implementation results
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.