Senior Solutions Engineer
Meet Our Team:
Pega Customer Service is the premier customer service application that predicts and manages today’s customer journey on a global scale. The team comprises of talented engineers who focuses on the innovation, development, and delivery of the product. You will be part of the team which works with a sense of urgency and collaboration across board to build the product with cutting edge technology for today and tomorrow’s world.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
· Develop world’s best CRM applications.
· Adhere to Pega development Best Practices
· Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers.
· Technologies you will work on – Pega, Java, REST Services, REACT/ANGULAR, Postgres, Oracle, DB2, Tomcat.
· Take ownership of the components/tasks and make sure they are delivered with great quality
· Exhibit thought leadership and suggest product and process improvements
· Resolve customer issues either by providing technical guidance or issue formal fixes
What You'll Do at Pega:
· In this role, you’ll help us design, develop, implement and test the application components and services that power Pega CRM for Healthcare offering.
· This is your chance to get your hands on working on leading Pega technology to develop great products.
· Understand how Pega platform allows applications to be built for change. Deep dive into the numerous capabilities of Pega platform. Follow best practices to build clean and maintainable code.
Who You Are:
4-6 years of software development experience by using Core java and UI technologies
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar field
· Should be from top tier product companies
· Very good presentation and communication skills
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Passionate about learning new technologies and constant desire for innovation
· Should be able to take ownership of the deliverables assigned and would be able to deliver with no or minimal guidance.
· Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to deliver World-class software
What You've Accomplished:
· Prominent development experience in Java, React js, advanced Java Script (concepts such as object-oriented java script, namespace, prototyping in java script), CSS, HTML experience is highly desired.
· Deep understanding and hands on experience on various java script design patterns, data structures
· Development experience on Core Java, Object Oriented Programming
· Strong interest to learn CRM and new technologies
· Agile/Scrum experience
· Should have experience in building SQL queries
Pega Offers You:
· Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products o Gartner - https://www.pega.com/about/news/press-releases/pega-recognized-gartner-critical-capabilities-enterprise-low-code o Forrester - https://www.pega.com/about/news/press-releases/pega-ranked-leader-digital-process-automation-deep-deployments-top
· One of Great places to work in India o GPTW - https://www.greatplacetowork.in/great/profile/india-best/Pegasystems-Worldwide-India · Awards - https://www.pega.com/about/company/awards
· Continuous learning and development opportunities
· An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
· Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + performance incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.