Senior Solution Engineer - Test
Meet Our Team:
As a member of one of the most innovative and fastest growing groups at Pega, you will work closely with talented engineers and product owners across the globe to build a highly scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) offering.
Customer Decision Hub (CDH) team is responsible for designing and implementing features on top of Pega Platform, which provides an “always on” brain for your business, integrating customer intelligence across all your channels and optimizing each individual interaction with your brand. We ensure each touch is relevant for them and generates value for you. CDH provides Next-Best-Action recommendations in real-time, using the customer’s current context. Those recommendations are always relevant, timely, and consistent - regardless of whether the interaction happens on inbound, outbound, owned, or paid channels. This team mostly works on inbound channel related features, as a team high emphasis is given to architecture and designs while also enhancing application maturity.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
- Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Our goal is to be the no. 1 CRM SaaS company in the world.
- In this role, you’ll help us in writing manual and automation test cases for the features team build
- Pega is staying on the cutting edge of technology, this is your chance to get your hands on working on leading technologies to solve interesting problems.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Participate in testing the quality of features in Customer Decision Hub Product
- Would be working on functional, non-functional & automaton testing
- Assist in the identification of enhancements to Testing frameworks
- Actively participate in the Scrum processes used to develop solutions - providing continuous feedback and implement changes to our development processes
- Actively contribute in innovations (finding solutions to the challenges in testing applications)
Who You Are:
- A result oriented individual, focused on delivering results not just activities, with the ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems. He/she is and able to make sound decisions acts as a role model for the team
- 4-6 years of in Quality assurance experience with strong Automation and manual testing skills
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Expertise in building automation test cases with ease and pace to keep the automation scope in line with development pace; Strong trouble shooting and problem-solving skill
- Expertise with at least one of the test automation tools / frameworks, in designing and building test cases. Selenium is preferred
- Exceptionally good eye to spot the functional and usability issues.
- Good understanding of the software build tools like Apache Maven, Gradle, etc.
- Hands on experience of software CI/CD tools like Jenkins, GitLab, etc.
- Proficiency with OOPs, Java, and XML
- Must have strong communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Good to have non-functional testing skills like load/stress/performance testing.
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience.
- Able to take up end to end QA responsibility of product
What You've Accomplished:
- Proficiency in designing and building automation test cases
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to align business goals with implementation results.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.