Client Technology Officer (CTO) - AIG
Meet Our Team:
Join our disruptive evolution of the software industry as a Client Technology Officer for our largest insurance client. Pega is changing the way the world builds software and you will be instrumental in partnering and collaborating directly with our clients to help crush complexity in their organizations.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As a Client Technology Officer (CTO) reporting directly into the VP of Solutions Consulting, you will be responsible for earning trusted advisor status with technology executives at Fortune 100 organizations, supporting their efforts on digital innovation, technology transformation, and delivering strategic value. As the technology leader of our client sales team, you will design client roadmaps against business strategies, utilizing knowledge and experience from within a specific industry and across enterprise technology.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Partner and collaborate with the extended sales and solution consulting team at a premier insurance client account where Pega is striving to deliver large business transformation.
- Engage with and assist CxOs in transforming their organizations and providing strategic counsel to CxOs and executives within the digital landscape.
- Utilize personal credibility to gain sponsorship and develop long-term relationships at the C-Level in the target organization, removing blockers and delivering outcome-based transformation while ensuring that Pega’s value proposition is fully understood. Leverage your knowledge of the industry, market, enterprise technology and strategy, and Pega solutions to be a thought leader and trusted advisor by clients, prospects, and partners, providing perspective and guidance on long-term business/technology strategy, investments, and innovation.
- Develop business and transformation strategies for selected accounts, inclusive of business alignment (the WHY), future state definition and measurements (the WHAT), transformation execution (the HOW) and consistent value realization (the FOR).
- Advice on strategies for customer-experience transformation; market entry, marketing growth, industry trends. competitive positioning, and digital innovation in a compelling and engaging fashion.
- Create and promote industry whitepapers, thought leadership assets, peer-to-peer exchanges, and best practices at C-Level.
- Establish Pega labs at the client to seed and nurture continuous innovation.
- Partner and collaborate directly with Pega’s own Office of the CTO and other global Client Technical Officers at Pega.
Who You Are:
You have developed C-level connections and gained deep insight into the business dynamics of large complex enterprises. You are confident in helping clients to shape their change agendas and guide them to address organizational impacts brought on by technology. You thrive on leveraging your breadth and depth of experience in technology and IT operations and you possess a passion to understand and evangelize current and emerging digital transformation, cloud, and customer engagement-related technology trends. You possess the ability to develop and strengthen relationships with decision-makers and influencers in the client organization and to drive technology adoption within the CTO/CIO/CDO technology functions of a client organization.
What You've Accomplished:
- Prior experience in a CTO or Chief Architect role and/or prior experience in Sales, Solutions Consulting, or a technology-based consulting role.
- Proven experience in driving digital change agendas, including demonstrable experience with Pega technologies and being an expert in accountability and delivery of extremely complex and agile digital transformations within banking, financial services and/or insurance.
- Breadth and depth of experience in technology and IT Operations with a deep understanding at an executive level of organizational structures, systems, architectures, and a clear understanding of how the industry operates, including regulatory, competitive and market influences that drive decision making.
- Success in an advisory role, advising senior leaders in complex business, operations, and technology topics.
- Success in leading (or major role in) complex, large-scale enterprise implementations and digital transformations.
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business.
- The world’s most innovative organizations as referenceable clients.
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market.
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries.
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company.
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.