Senior Recruiter, Technology
Meet Our Team:
You will be a key part of the EMEA Talent Attraction team focused on Product & Engineering side of business. We are dedicated to finding exceptional talent to join our dynamic and growing technical teams across EMEA. Pega recognises how critical recruiting top talent is to our success and we are committed to identifying and attracting the best candidates who can add value and bring thought leadership to our organisation. This role focuses on strong partnership with our global leadership teams to strategically approach the market and hiring processes in order to meet the hiring goals as well as provide first class candidate experience.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you'll bring key talent into the organisation through creative headhunting methods and long-term relationship building. This is your chance to help drive Pega forward as we develop world quality software to leading organisations.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Partner with Hiring Managers and HR Talent Advisors to strategise and execute on hiring plans to bring top talent into the organization
- Develop and execute upon recruiting strategies aligned to growth plans of your stakeholders
- Generate quality candidate pipeline using a variety of tools - sourcing, networking, job adverts, referrals etc.
- Manage the candidate lifecycle from beginning to end, ensuring a seamless candidate experience
- Negotiate and close candidates
- Partner with key stakeholder within Pega Technology and strategically collaborate with other departments, e.g. Talent Advisory, Legal, Finance
- Stay abreast of best practices and share improvement recommendations with colleagues
Who You Are:
You have a successful track record of bringing talent into a high-growth organisation, ideally into technical roles. You are able to manage multiple requisitions at a time and are comfortable with shifting priorities as business needs change. You develop strong relationships with the business units you support and you are seen as a trusted advisor in the talent space. You enjoy recruiting on roles that have a specialised skill set and constantly challenge yourself to find new ways of identifying and attracting candidates.
- Solid proven experience in a full life cycle Recruiting role ( experience in tech sector strongly preferred)
- Expert stakeholder management skills
- Evidence of using creative thinking in order to fill difficult roles
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work with enthusiasm and resilience in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Ability to speak Polish will be a plus
What You've Accomplished:
- Partnered with business unit leaders to identify skill gaps and determine target candidate profiles
- Educated your stakeholders on appropriate interview processes, offer packages, and market data
- Overachieved on your hiring targets
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Highly visible strategic role within recruiting
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.