Software Engineer (AWS, Java)
Meet Our Team:
We work on a modern, multi-tenant, as-a-Service design-time experience for Pega platform. Our team is responsible for the Rulebase Service – persistence layer with elements of version control system for all data used by other Pega microservices.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You will take care of design time data of all Pega customers with the task of making them always and quickly available, never lost. To achieve it you will use modern tools with special focus on observability and automation.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Be part of service squad responsible for design, implementation, testing and maintenance of the Rulebase Service,
- Use Java, Micronaut, Karate frameworks and other technologies for development of the service (estimated focus rate: 40%),
- Use Kubernetes, AWS, New Relic among other technologies for deployment, operations and maintenance of the service (estimated focus rate: 60%),
- Actively propose and discuss new features, improvements and solutions to challenges faced by the team and the service,
- Work in team located in Kraków, and closely collaborate with other teams from the US and India.
Who You Are:
- You combine Java programming skills with strong DevOps knowledge (required experience with: Java, nice to have experience with: Micronaut, MongoDB Atlas, RxJava, Jenkins, Karate, Kubernetes, AWS, Jaeger, New Relic, OpenTelemetry),
- You are willing to work in rapidly changing landscape (project is in early development phase).
What You've Accomplished:
- 2 years of professional experience, preferably in a technical role,
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Engineering or Computer Science.
Pega Offers You:
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features.
- A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front.
- Continuous learning and career opportunities – internal and external training opportunities, area for own initiatives, Rotation Program.
- Competitive salary on permanent agreement and benefits package (bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, Medical and Group Insurance, Multisport, English & Polish lessons, Employee Assistance Program and that’s not all).
- An inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment (you can use our DYI lab, volunteer, or do other awesome things with us).
- Remote work during pandemic. Our modern office is located in Bonarka4Business Center. We hope you will enjoy our relax/game rooms and social/sport initiatives soon!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.