Principal Cloud Development Engineer (Go, AWS)
Meet Our Team:
The number of our Pega Cloud SaaS and PaaS customers is rapidly growing. We are looking for individuals who will help us to drive this growth by building highly scalable cutting-edge Cloud Services. If you feel like you want to be a part of this challenge, please let us know!
Picture Yourself at Pega:
We are looking for a highly engaged, technically strong and collaborative individual with a positive attitude who wants to help us with achieving our goal - being the "Top 1" CRM SaaS company in the world! Our Pega Cloud team is distributed globally with three major technology centers in the US, in the EU and in India.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Developing tooling supporting orchestration for thousands of Cloud environments,
- Working daily with Go, Python, Java, AWS, Terraform, Helm, Kubernetes, Jenkins and Pega Cloud,
- Work within Scrum, DevOps and MVP frameworks,
- Identify and create new ideas and improvements, present solutions to your colleagues, and mentor in software development topics.
Who You Are:
You are an effective communicator and collaborator. Also, you demonstrate initiative and autonomy at work. You also have:
- 10+ years of experience in software designing and development,
- Knowledge of Golang,
- Experience working with AWS Cloud or similar,
- DevOps automation and pipeline tools,
- Understanding of PostgreSQL + Tomcat + Docker or similar,
- Very good command of English.
What You've Accomplished:
It will be great, but not required if you have:
- Cloud Operations good practices,
- Micro-Services and Stateless Architecture,
- DevOps + Agile + MVP methodologies.
Pega Offers You:
- A highly collaborative environment for designing and development of new ideas and features.
- An ever-changing business landscape that adapts, scales and performs.
- A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front.
- Many opportunities of development – internal and external training opportunities, area for own initiatives, Rotation Program.
- Competitive salary and benefits package (bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, Medical and Group Insurance, Multisport, English lessons, Employee Assistance Program and that’s not all).
- An inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment (you can use our DYI lab, volunteer, or do other awesome things with us).
- Remote work during pandemic. Our modern office is located in Bonarka4Business Center. We hope you will enjoy our relax/game rooms and social/sport initiatives soon!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.