Senior BI Technical Analyst
Meet Our Team:
We’re a highly collaborative, passionate, and creative group of data and analytics professionals driving transformation in data driven decision making. We take pride in delivering our work with both urgency and excellence. We strive to drive actionable insights that have a true impact on the business.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You will be part of a thought leading innovative team driving scalability and new insights. Be part of a highly collaborative and energetic team working alongside the Go To Market and Sales operations organization driving better insights through Data, Data Quality and AI. You will have opportunity to learn and work implementing core data engineering tools to open source and cloud technologies.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- As Sr Business Intelligence and Reporting Analyst, you will work within Go to Market Data & Analytics team for developing end to end delivery of reports and business intelligence and reporting solutions.
- You will solicit requirements from business, getting sign off on scope, delivery schedule, and user acceptance criteria
- You will translate business requirements into actionable insights, all developed leveraging Power BI Dashboard, DAX and Report
- Demonstrate prototypes and solutions to stakeholders and GTM team members
- As Data Analyst you will be hands-on in data exploration and SQL techniques. You will develop tools to collect, clean, analyze and manage data using Power BI tools such as Microsoft Data flow, SQL and Python
- You will be responsible for enhancing quality of data that directly impacts sales insights visible to senior and executive leadership
- Develop and publish technical documentation, release notes and data models in support of development artifacts
- You are conversant with data security aspects in terms of row level, column level and managing data privacy in Power BI ecosystem
Who You Are:
- Bachelors or master’s degree(s) in Computer Science, Data Science, Operations Research, Math, Statistics or Economics with 3 to 5 years of experience in development
- Have good time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Have good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner and collaborate
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results and passion to learn
- Capacity to work in teams as well as alone
- Proficient in Power BI and Power BI ML services using Power BI, DAX, Reporting, Azure ML and Power BI Data Flows.
- Hands on with Programing language such as VBA, DAX, MDX, SQL, Python
- Hands on enabling data security rules in Power BI
- You have BI experience in OLAP, Data warehousing, Data Mining and Reports
- You are familiar with heterogeneous Database Management Systems like Oracle, Postgres, SAP Hana
What You've Accomplished:
- You’ve built and implemented BI Analytics / Machine learning models for Go to Market strategy and operations and/or Enterprise-level business functions
- You’ve been exposed to a variety of technologies mentioned above
- You’ve demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of functional programming, techniques, and principles
- You’ve delivered solutions in Agile and Scrum methodologies
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
- Differentiating factor offered by the specific team with which this position works
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.