Senior Compensation Consultant
Meet Our Team:
You will be a key team member of the Global Total Rewards team, gaining exposure to market data and salary surveys to understand the importance of market information and analytics to help recruit, motivate and retain employees. You will help design compensation programs and procedures. You will work on global projects and be a part of the global total rewards team.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Take lead in managing all salary survey input and trend questionnaires. Assist with annual market analysis.
- Gather market data and provide analysis to assess the competitiveness of our current compensation packages.
- Serve as lead consultant preparing analyses and recommendations in preparation for compensation committee meetings
- Research and analyze market trends and best practices, report findings and provide recommendations for enhancements.
- Take lead role in the annual compensation programs and analysis with the Salary Review Program, Bonus plans, and Equity plans. Be point person for Compensation Tool and ensure data on Compensation Planning Tool is accurate and updated.
Who You Are:
- You are an excellent multitasker who thrives on juggling multiple assignments simultaneously. You enjoy problem solving and coming up with better ways to get work done. You are highly motivated to provide best-in-class employee experiences. You are technical, organized with a strong attention to details and data accuracy.
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
- 4-6 years’ experience in HR, specifically with Compensation experience
- Very strong excel skills
- Strong attention to details and data accuracy
- Solid team player and able to balance many different projects and deliverable
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive information
- Outstanding initiative with very good customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.