Principal Sales Compensation Analyst
Meet Our Team:
Pega provides innovative technology to the world’s most innovative organizations. As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly, customer-centric. Our Sales Compensation team is an integral piece in the operations of our rapidly growing sales organization.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You will play a leading role in the pay process of the sales compensation plan as part of the Sales Operations team. This person will work under general supervision to administer the sales commission and incentive plans, using independent judgment to complete well-defined tasks including data analysis, information audits, and compensation survey completion.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Prepare and enter sales data for transaction processing of sales commissions
- Perform audits and doublechecks to ensure accuracy of commission payments
- Develop process documentation in support of the monthly pay process
- Participate in testing of Sales Incentive System enhancements and bug fixes
- Respond to inquiries from the Sales Teams relative to commission pay
Who You Are:
You have strong analytical skills, are detail oriented, and have a solid aptitude for developing and maintaining reports. You enjoy analyzing data to suggest insights into process optimization and are interested in continuous improvement of supporting technology platforms and tools.
Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of sales compensation administration and systems
- Analytical, problem-solving orientation
- Discretion to work with and maintain confidential personal data
- Ability to work in a team environment
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of direct compensation experience
- Expert Excel skills
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.