Customer Service Presales Consultant
Meet Our Team:
Customer Service Presales Consultants are responsible for creating highly engaging demonstrations & presentations, helping customers to visualise & transform their employee and customer experiences using the latest innovative CRM technology. The position requires hands-on work with the Pega product and the ability to collaborate & build sophisticated & exciting software demonstrations & presentations to the top global companies.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
In this role you will be working collaboratively with the sales team as an expert on Pega Customer Service. Day to day, you will get to work with large enterprise organisations and international brands, evangelising and demonstrating the value and business benefit customers can unlock by adopting Pega Customer Service. You will collaborate with other specialist teams, Product Managers, Partner organisations and the regional Industry aligned solution consulting and sales leads.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Execute across key target accounts in your region and collaborate pro-actively with account teams and product management across the opportunity lifecycle. This work will include aspects of account strategy and planning, prospecting, qualification, visioning & solutioning, opportunity discovery, business change, workshops, presentations and demo builds, business value assessments, RFx and PoC support, scoping and solution and radiation activities
- Be the solution consulting lead on strategic opportunities that align to your specialism, working with the overall SC account lead, and provide specialist support on opportunities led by others
- Work with Partner organisations to build working relationships, help ensure their enablement is kept up to date and make them aware of/provide access to the latest developments in the product
- ‘Stay ahead of the curve’ and be able to provide a view on relevant technology trends and competitive solutions that are of interest to our customers. This will include sharing that knowledge with the regional industry solution consulting teams and creating reusable best practice assets such as; value propositions, white-papers, presentations, workshops and demos
- Work closely with Product Management to help shape and communicate the product roadmap, provide internal and customer feedback, and where required represent Product Management in your region – this will include being able to effectively communicate the latest product developments and their relevance
- Be a respected leader in the company and industry. Establish a strong collaborative culture with peers and other functions within Pega. Promote a culture of success, pride, performance, discipline, and creativity
- Leverage deep knowledge of the Strategic Application “Pega Customer Service”
Who You Are:
You have a strong affinity for Customer Services technology and a background working with Enterprise application development and / or Customer Engagement platforms, with previous relevant hands-on product experience. You are a proven leader and can point to examples where your leadership has had a material impact on an organisation or account.
You have demonstrated experience in a similar product, sales or technology role within a growing organisation and you are comfortable and credible when influencing and shaping thinking at the very highest levels within an organisation. Throughout your career you have helped shape solutions that are technically innovative and delivered business value.
What You've Accomplished:
- Impressive background in performing a technical or sales client facing role, working with leading enterprise technology and dealing with large complex customer landscapes
- Hands-on experience with one or more CRM technologies and exposure to one of the following supporting capabilities; robotic automation, CTI, Field Service, Knowledge Management, Web Mashup technologies, AI and intelligent virtual assistants, Email Bots
- Lead within a team and presented to exec level stakeholders, displaying confidence and credibility
- Proven ability to execute on go to market strategies and driving engagement with teams across a diverse organisation
- Comfortable challenging established process and conventions, innovative and have a track record where that has delivered commercial success
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication and relationship skills
- Experienced in sales methodologies and business transformation
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic team environment, preferably sales or consulting
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems in dynamic, creative environments
- Display initiative, self-motivation and high-quality results along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.