Meet Our Team:
Industry Applications Development (IAD) offers Out of the box industry solutions enabling our customers to rapidly deploy solutions, provide superior customer experience and help drive productivity and operational excellence.
IAD Foundations team is responsible for building highly scalable, reusable assets for various industries. The individuals are required to demonstrate deeper understanding of Industry standard Data models, visualize & empathize needs of customers vis-à-vis vertical apps, design robust / scalable solutions and build reusable assets. Currently Foundations comprises of Financial Services, Health Care, Communications & Media and Insurance.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
The ideal candidate is familiar with business processes in the IAD industry. He/she is results oriented, focused on delivering results not just activities, with the ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems. He/she should exhibit a commitment to continuous learning and development and adaptability to frequent change. The candidate should have good debugging skills to help fix the issues reported by customers.
What You'll Do at Pega:
The Solutions Engineer is a member of the IAD business organization. As such, this person contributes to bookings growth and customer success through participation in IAD business teams as an application developer. This person will function in Accelerator Apps/Team Xplorers teams with other professionals focused on building, maintaining, accelerator apps, marketplace components using the latest technologies and features of Pega Platform
- Actively participate in the design and development of accelerator applications
- Ensure delivered work meets technical and functional requirements
- Build business processes, application features, and supporting functions based upon identified business requirements and use cases.
- Communicate and share knowledge of the IAD application with peers, Global Customer Support, and the Pega community at large.
- Serve as an escalation point for Global Customer Support cases from existing customers, providing troubleshooting, support, and hotfixes to existing product versions, as required.
Who You Are:
- Good experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment of large-scale Java centric enterprise application systems.
- Strong experience in Pega PRPC latest versions & minimal basic of J2EE (JSP, Servlets) & advanced knowledge in Databases - Oracle and/or DB2 and MS/SQL)
- Strong debugging skills with the usage of Tracer, Log analyzer, DB tracer, PAL, PLA, etc.
- Working experience in an agile/scrum team environment.
- Proficient with technology-based tools and processes
- Experience developing or working with IAD applications or CRM apps like Sales Automation, Customer Service [CRM] and Industry experience will be an added advantage
- Very good understanding of DX API, DSM, Process Fabric, Cosmos will be an added advantage.
What You've Accomplished:
- Familiarity with business processes in target industry related to key solution areas
- Customer service orientation
- Results oriented focused on delivering results not just activities
- Ability to analyze, identify and solve problems
- Out-of-the-box thinking in dealing with problematic situations & providing optimal solutions
- Situational based leadership thoughts
- Become technically proficient with Pega 8 Platform tools.
- Exhibit a commitment to continuous learning and development.
- Meet aggressive deadlines and handle the pressure associated with it.
- Adaptable to frequent change.
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Differentiating factor offered by the specific team with which this position works
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.