Software Engineer - Test India
Meet Our Team:
Healthcare vertical in the Pega Hyderabad office while one of the oldest and most mature groups in Pega, is also one of the most dynamic and fast-moving groups. Working across multiple teams, we deliver and support a large array of healthcare features that enable our customers to provide for consumer-grade software for their end users.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help build high quality healthcare products which ensures the product growth and in turn customer success. This is your chance to build business test processes and high-quality Selenium automation scrips, application features and supporting functions based upon identified business use cases.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Leverage best in class technologies to convert the use cases/requirements into test design, automation scripts and its implementation, test/build deployment and support.
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers.
Who You Are:
You are a full-stack quality assurance engineer (preferably from healthcare domain) who is skilled in both manual testing and automation technologies, frameworks (preferably selenium).
• BTech/BE/BS or equivalent.
• 2 to 4 years of experience in test analysis, test design, test development, and application deployment of large-scale Java centric enterprise application systems.
• Strong OO experience.
• 2-4 years of software testing experience including both Manual and Automation testing
• Demonstrated experience in design, development of Test Automation tools and Frameworks using Selenium, Cucumber etc.
• Demonstrated experience of good object-oriented design and coding skills (preferably Java)
• Ability to write simple to complex SQL queries
• Knowledge of healthcare domain is a HUGE advantage.
• Working experience in an agile/scrum team environment.
• Strong interest and desire to learn BPM and development in PRPC.
• One of Pega CSA/CSSA cet. certifications is nice to have.
Design and development: (70%)
• Actively participates in test design and test development of Target frameworks.
• Ensures delivered work meets technical and functional requirements.
• Working experience on Selenium frameworks and be able to assist the team’s goals on automation targets.
• Participates in test development activities as per defined best practices.
• Assists in the identification of enhancements to PRPC and test development of use cases to request and prioritize those enhancements.
• Stays on schedule with assigned tasks.
• Provides regular updates to leads on project progress and outstanding issues.
• Expands knowledge of Target industry.
Product Lifecycle Management: (15%)
• Scrum: Actively participates in the Scrum processes used to develop solutions. Provide continuous feedback and implement changes to our development processes.
• Provide oversight and direction during the Framework Development.
• Help in testing various features of the product.
Customer Support: (15%)
• Resolve customer issues either by providing technical guidance or issue formal Hotfixes
• Familiarity with business processes in Target industry related to key solution areas.
• Customer service orientation.
• Results oriented – focused on delivering results not just activities.
• Ability to analyze, identify and solve problems.
• Become technically proficient with PRPC tools.
• Exhibit a commitment to continuous learning and development.
• Meet aggressive deadlines and handle the pressure associated with it.
• Adaptable to frequent change.
• Participates effectively in team environment.
What You've Accomplished:
- Designed and developed very good test processes, designs, Application specific Selenium frameworks
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers/ platform teams, to align business goals with quality results.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.