Senior Cloud Development Engineer
Meet Our Team:
Deployment manager is the devops solution offered by Pega for customer applications. It enforces the best practices for development and deployment and ensures applications built are scalable, maintainable, upgradable, reusable and are production ready, through every deployment. As a member of one of the most innovative teams at Pega, you will work closely with talented engineers and product owners across the globe to build a light weight and scalable devops solution that is native and extendable.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
- Pega is changing the way the world builds software and the dynamic Journey teams help in focusing on implementing strategic solutions to real business challenges.
- This is your chance to be part of a team that builds a rich set of features designed to improve customer development and deployment experience and make it seamless and help them build most reliable software.
- Pega is staying on the cutting edge of technology, this is your chance to get your hands on working on leading technologies to solve interesting problems.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by very talented engineers.
- Be part of a dynamic team developing strategically important features for world-class customers.
- Leverage best in class technologies to drive the conversion of requirements into feature design, its implementation, testing and support.
Who You Are:
You are a good team player and work collaboratively, enthusiastic and passionate about exploring come join us in building features.
- Passionate about engineering and building features for customers
- Strong coding and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to DevOps, AWS, Kubernetes is a plus.
- Exposure to integration technologies like XML, JSON, REST, SOAP.
- Ability to unblock self and implement modules by self.
- Strong understanding of Pega 7/8 Technology with design skills.
- Familiarity and understanding of the agile development process
- Good Communication Skills
- Exhibit a commitment to continuous learning and development
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology with good academic record
- 4-6 years of development experience
- Preferably a CSA/CSSA
- Expertise in Core Java, aws related technologies
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.