Meet Our Team:
Industry Applications Development (IAD) offers Out of the box industry solutions enabling our customers to rapidly deploy solutions, provide superior customer experience and help drive productivity and operational excellence. You will be working with a group of enthusiastic, high spirited and smart working individuals, who encourage each other to bring out the best to build world class product in Healthcare Industry. You will have an exposure to healthcare products-built end to end, right from contributing to requirements to owning the quality of key features that enhance the existing version of the Product.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you will be part of highly engaged teams designing and developing best-in-class solutions applying modern & cutting-edge technologies. This is your opportunity to be part of a highly engaged, creative and vibrant team to get your hands on leading technologies to solve interesting customers problems.
Pegasystems is offering exciting, multi-level opportunities to join our team as a Solutions Engineer. The Solutions Engineer works with a self-organizing team to develop the solutions in Healthcare industry. The team leverages the industry knowledge and Pega’s innovative technology to create products to solve business problems and/or bring in operational efficiencies for customers. We are seeking technical professionals who can demonstrate creativity, teamwork, a results-driven attitude and dedication to customer success.
What You'll Do at Pega:
• Leverage best in class technologies to drive the conversion of requirements into feature design, its implementation, testing, deployment and support.
• Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a Scrum model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers.
• Actively participate and drive the design and development of features in Healthcare Industry.
• Assist in the identification of enhancements to Pega platform.
• Participate in design/low code development of the targeted journeys, use cases using Pega Dev Studio/App Studio capabilities.
• Become technically proficient with PRPC tools.
• Actively participate in the Scrum processes used to develop solutions - providing continuous feedback and implement changes to our development processes.
• Actively contribute to Innovation.
Who You Are:
You are a technical professional with a strong commitment to customer success without compromising integrity. You are a problem-solver who thrives in a collaborative team environment who wants to focus on building, maintaining, and supporting next-generation solutions.
What You've Accomplished:
• Bachelor’s /Master’s Degree or equivalent.
• 2 to 3.6 years of experience in analysis, design, development of large-scale enterprise application systems, preferably in US Healthcare Industry.
• Experience in Pega PRPC development is a must.
• Pega 7.x/8.x Certified – A plus.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design, passionate about learning new technologies.
• Ability to quickly connect business requirements to the functional capabilities of an application with a strong technical bent of mind.
• Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines
• Be Candidate must have good verbal and written communication skills and must be a fast learner.
• Able to implement code that meets engineering excellence standard with minimal oversight.
• Working experience in an Agile/Scrum team environment.
• Prior working experience on US healthcare domain is a plus. Preferred areas of experience include:
o Experience on US Healthcare Plan benefits configuration.
o Knowledge on Claims adjudication, benefit determination modules.
• Good understanding on Software development methodologies and quality processes.
• Strong governance and drive towards the promotion of Pega best practices.
• Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the Pega platform teams, product owners, customers on need basis.
• Proactive in taking challenging tasks.
Pega Offers You:
• Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products.
• Continuous learning and development opportunities
• A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features.
• A rapidly growing yet well-established business.
• The world’s most innovative organizations as referenceable clients.
• The opportunity to support an agile team and drive new critical initiatives.
• A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding environment.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.