Sr. Technical Architect
Meet Our Team:
The Technical Architect Team leverages their expert level experience in the technologies employed by Pega Infinity to address the technical and non-functional requirements critical to achieving the client success. This includes (but is not limited to), Architecture, Containerization, Installation, Configuration, Deployment, Performance, Scalability and High Availability.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help Pega, our Partners and our clients deliver the next generation customer centric solutions.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Ensure client success by leveraging your technical skills to meet the challenges required to deliver the next generation customer centric solutions
- Provide thought leadership to team members, partners and clients to deliver scalable and resilient solutions for the next generation customer centric solutions • Mentor team members on emerging technologies employed by Pega Infinity
- Provide support and technical governance on one or more projects at a single client
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert and pro-actively respond to ad-hoc questions
- Work alongside our world leading clients and partners to deliver high quality technical solutions across all phases of the software development lifecycle
Who You Are:
• You are a highly technical hands on individual who is passionate about exploring and applying Pega technology to help solve business problems.
• BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar discipline with 7+ years of progressively responsible experience or an MS with 5+ years of experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions.
▪ Excellent time management and organization skills, with the capability to manage multiple competing priorities
▪ Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner and collaborate
▪ Willingness to go the extra mile
▪ Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results with an individual and teamoriented drive and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
▪ Aptitude to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; ability to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders
What You've Accomplished:
▪ Capacity to work in teams as well as alone
▪ Capacity to lead technical team
▪ Ability to match technology solutions to customer need
▪ You are a Pega Certified Senior System Architect (PCSSA)
▪ You are a Certified Kubernetes Administrator
▪ You possess a thorough knowledge of technologies including Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Infrastructure, Application Servers, Relational, non-Relational and NoSQL Databases, Java / J2EE, ElasticSearch, Kafka, HazelCast
• You provide thought leadership to team members, partners and clients across business and technical dimensions
Pega Offers You:
▪ Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
▪ Continuous learning and development opportunities
▪ An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
▪ Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.