Sales Communications Senior Manager
Meet Our Team:
Pega’s Global Sales Effectiveness organization’s mission is to ensure that the company stays on its fast growth trajectory by making it easier for Pega’s selling teams to sell. Made up of learning professionals, sales strategists, and project managers, the team is focused on improving overall seller productivity and time to value. As the Sales Communications Manager, you will be responsible for defining and executing the strategy for communications to the global sales force. You will work with cross-functional leaders to understand important messages and programs geared towards sellers and will be responsible for prioritizing, tailoring, and synthesizing key messages to the selling teams. Your role will include developing deep understanding of go-to-market teams and programs to improve the overall effectiveness of global communications. You will work in a collaborative and cross-functional team environment on a daily basis.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Are you ready to help build a world class sales team? Are you confident enough to step out of the box and be a thought leader, a true partner and collaborator with our field sales team and cross-functional support organizations? Do you constantly seek ways to improve, change, and reinvent the way people do business? Do you have what it takes to step into the fastest growing division of an industry leading, global technology company? If yes, then perhaps the Sales Effectiveness team at Pegasystems Inc. is the place for you!
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Continue to enhance and evolve the approach for internal Sales communications
- Ensure key messages are aligned to leadership priorities and vision and drive those messages out to the sales team
- Partner with cross functional senior leaders to align on key messages and develop a quarterly communications plan
- Drive continued understanding of key sales messages through ongoing communications and programs by designing and implementing internal communications plans
- Work with the sales learning and content team to drive the successful adoption of sales learning objectives and solutions
- Own the creation of internal sales communications and messages including ‘newsletters’ and leader communications
- Manage communication projects associated with the rollout of Sales-wide initiatives
- Work cross functionally to improve communications channels and strategies across the organization
Who You Are:
- A great communicator with outstanding written and verbal communications skills, including demonstrated ability to create and edit different types of content for the sales audience (corporate presentations, internal communications, newsletters)
- A team player with the ability to work calmly, maintain good judgment, adapt quickly, and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- A proactive, deadline-driven, highly organized individual contributor who can independently manage multiple tasks from start to finish
- An advisor who is not afraid of strong personalities and knows how to respectfully push back
What You've Accomplished:
- 7-9+ years’ experience in enterprise communications role working with cross functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Operations)
- Developed and executed on an internal sales communications strategy; Simplify and tailor messages to the sales audience and create consistent, ongoing messaging
- Built trust with executives and provide insights. You are not fazed by strong personalities and know how to respectfully push back.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Windows/MS Office Applications
- The ability to work across functional and regional boundaries
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.