Senior Director Product Marketing, Customer Service and Sales Automation
Meet Our Team:
The Customer Service and Sales Automation team articulates the horizontal perspective of one of Pega’s three primary engagement strategies and offerings. Our team is responsible for developing our Customer Service and Sales solutions and growing the business. We are uniquely positioned to work across Pega’s internal functions to drive strategic change. The team engages each and all functions of the business to clarify and align the specific expectations or deliverables needed to win big. This includes market and buyer insights, value propositions, product roadmap investments, marketing mix and allocations, sales and go-to-market coverage, delivery, and ecosystem efforts.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
In this highly visible role, you will define our product marketing strategy, develop the marketing plan, and operationalize it. This includes creating compelling content and driving adoption of our message across sales, customers, and the analyst community (among others).
As the Sr. Director of Product Marketing, you will work across product, sales, marketing, and industry teams to ensure our core technology proposition of Customer Service and Sales Automation is communicated across the buying team, especially to technology buyers. You will ensure product strategy and positioning is aligned with emerging market trends and sell, market, and evangelize to technology leaders at the world’s largest organizations
What You'll Do at Pega:
Define the marketing strategy and plan, and work to operationalize it:
- Definition of market messaging, target demographics and related personas for Pega’s Customer Service and Sales product portfolio, horizontally and in support of industry verticals
- Drive consistency of our message across channels
- Establish milestones and metrics to measure progress against goals
- Promote pricing and packaging of offers that simplify client decision-making and accelerate speed of adoption
- Development, execution, and continuous refinement of marketing plans to drive increased awareness and acquisition of Pega’s Customer Service and Sales offerings, including marketing spend, mix and allocations across products, verticals and geographie
- Develop and manage a content calendar and create/coordinate corresponding content to be issued across channels, as developed at the horizontal level and across vertical and geographic teams
- Identify and lead participation in tradeshows, internal/external events, webinars and speaking engagements
- Drive the digital, web and social marketing strategies for the Customer Service and Sales offering portfolio in collaboration with the other Pega business units
Who You Are:
You are a curious technologist, engaged problem solver and empathic communicator! You can communicate the value of sophisticated technology in a way that educates and engages the buyer. You have experience in product strategy, development, and marketing with past enterprise software delivery experience.
What You've Accomplished:
- 10-15+ years’ experience, including several years’ experience in leadership capacity within target segment
- 5-7+ years’ Director/VP level experience
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree (MBA or experience equivalent) preferred
- Senior-level presence/gravitas; ability to influence C-level executives
- Deep knowledge of the CRM, Cloud (PaaS/SaaS) and application markets
- Experience selling and marketing applications and software to large enterprises, including at the executive level
- Expert understanding of the Customer Service market, including software and technology within the industry
- Keen understanding of strategic concerns of market
- Ability to translate business knowledge into
- Software market value proposition and strategy, as a reflection of Pega’s overall corporate strategy
- Sales enablement artefacts
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on, “get it done” operating style
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to craft a story.
- Strong analytical skills and business judgment
- Written and oral communication skills, especially the ability to articulate Pega’s capabilities and benefits to customers in the industry, and differentiate Pega from competitors
- Deep understanding of technology and technical solutions, including a programming or delivery background
- Collaborative team player
- Fluency in languages other than English, especially European languages
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.