Senior Solutions Consultant - Financial Services
Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega Solutions Consulting focusing in on our largest banking clients, you will help drive solutions for large banks while working with Pega sales and with partners to drive Intelligent Automation, Platform, CRM and Decisioning outcomes. The role will involve frequent face-to-face contact with customers and requires the ability to present, explain and prove our value, build relationships and overcome obstacles to change and competitive pressure.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega's powerful portfolio of strategic marketing applications helps clients embrace digital transformation, by automating, streamlining, and rethinking the way work gets done.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Propose compelling solutions to meet clients’ needs and serve as the product expert to prospective clients.
- Creating value propositions, business cases, account strategies, visioning demos and proof of concepts that align with Pega’s applications.
- Use discrete and aggregate measures of customer health to drive insights, to identify and mitigate areas of risk, and to take proactive action
- Leverage industry and product knowledge to share insights about how clients can maximize their license to drive business benefits.
Who You Are:
Passionate about people & technology! You are an expert in conveying the value proposition of software to marketing executives at some of North America’s most reputable companies. You are skilled in areas of CRM, decision management, inbound & real time marketing, predictive analytics, application development, RPA and case management. Most importantly, you will have a dynamic personality and have the passion to succeed within a highly demanding and challenging environment.
- Thorough understanding of the Digital Transformation agenda of large banking organizations
- Thorough understanding of the financial services landscape
- Demonstrated sales and account management skill
- Demonstrated consultative skills
What You've Accomplished:
- 6+ years of presales/solutions selling of complex enterprise software solutions to major organizations (banking/financial institutions preferred)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with both senior business and IT managers within large blue-chip organizations
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, high growth and pressurized environment
- Ability to grasp new technology concepts quickly and think creatively
- Confident evangelist to both internal and external audiences
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.