Lead Service Assurance Advisor
Meet Our Team:
Pegasystems is growing and our Technical Services Operations (TSO) organization is seeking an experienced customer facing expert to take on the new and vital role of Service Assurance Advisor (SAA), working with a growing peer team of talented SAA’s within a newly evolving SAA function. This is a pivotal, high profile role, acting as the direct point of contact for the customer to drive resolution of technical service issues (product and cloud), and to communicate within the organization to meet the customer’s needs. The Service Assurance Advisor also works cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders across departments to ensure active dedication to achieving customer success and driving process improvements to enhance the customer experience. The successful candidate will have excellent consultative skills, detailed product knowledge, and a commitment to excellence. This is a vital role within the organization and directly impacts overall customer success and the evolution of our product and service capabilities.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us design, develop, implement and test the next generation of Pega’s products. This is your chance to get your hands-on leading technology that figures out what people really care about.
What You'll Do at Pega:
Technical Customer Engagement:
- Act as a direct point of contact within TSO for the customer to drive resolution of service issues (product and cloud), and communicate within the organization to meet the customer’s needs
- Leverage monitoring technologies (i.e., PDC) to provide problem recognition and diagnosis quickly and efficiently
- Utilize advanced knowledge and technical competence on Pega products and services to drive customer readiness from development to staging to production
- Drive and engage in issue resolution including complex technical issues across multiple teams while also ensuring timely and regular customer updates
- Manage a portfolio of customers encountering technical service issues, and make certain a high level of satisfaction with Pega services is achieved
- Implement and execute processes to streamline issue investigations and resolutions
- Remove impediments/blockers in order to keep issue investigations moving forward
- Work with customers to anticipate potential problems and address them so they do not become an issue
Process and Improvements:
- Understand and articulate the customer’s requirements to ensure that the customer’s optimal success criteria are met
- Drive tactical objectives in an assertive, mission-critical manner, as needed
- Partner with Pega Product Management, Engineering, and the Customer Success organization to define, maintain and leverage account health indicators; provide regular status reports to stakeholders on progress against established goals
- Share and drive customer feedback with Product Owners, Engineering
Who You Are:
The Service Assurance Advisor is a highly driven technical customer– facing professional who possesses initiative, a positive and resourceful mindset, and the ability to learn quickly and adapt to change. The individual is an organized self-starter with tenacity, drive, and enjoys working in a collaborative fast-paced environment to ensure swift resolution of issues and an exceptional customer experience. A deep commitment to quality is essential, as well as demonstrated creative troubleshooting skills.
What You've Accomplished:
- Knowledge of AWS, Microsoft Azure, PCF, GCP
- Knowledge of J2EE architecture and application servers (Websphere, Weblogic, Tomcat, or JBOSS)
- Knowledge of database administration (Oracle, Postgres, MSSQL,UDB or DB2)
- Knowledge of Operating Systems (specifically Windows, AIX, Solaris, Linux, zOS)
- Knowledge of Communication protocols and technologies (SOAP, MQ, JMS)
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.