Meet Our Team:
UI Engineering in the Pega Hyderabad office while one of the oldest and most mature groups in Pega, is also one of the most innovative and fast-moving groups. Working across multiple teams, we deliver and support a large array of features that enable our customers to provide for consumer-grade user experiences for their end users.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us design, develop, implement and test the components and underlying core browser runtimes that enable developers build world-class UI for their applications. This is your chance to get your hands on working on leading technologies to solve interesting problems.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Leverage best in class technologies to drive the conversion of requirements into feature design, its implementation, testing, deployment and support.
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers.
Who You Are:
You are a full-stack developer who is skilled in client technologies and passionate about exploring and applying them to help solve real business problems.
- 2–4 years of software development experience, preferably in a product development company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Experience on Java
- Good knowledge of CSS and the ability to put together clean user-interfaces using HTML.
- Motivated and openness to learning new technologies.
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience
- Experience with microservices and native mobile technologies is a good to have
What You've Accomplished:
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to align business goals with implementation results.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.