Senior Software Engineer
Meet Our Team:
Agile studio tooling team comprise of self-organized scrum teams driven by passion, discipline and motivation. These teams are skilled on Pega PRPC and are highly flexible in understanding business needs of different customer use cases and quickly scale up to provide technical solutions.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software and these teams help in focusing on building security features in the product. This is your chance to be part of a team that builds a rich set of features designed to enhance the information experience and increase customer satisfaction. A Senior Software Engineer is responsible for developing high-quality code, validating, and automating the feature functionality. SSEs need to understand the existing functional complexity and planned enhancements. SSE is expected to deliver high-quality feature improvements and enhancements do code reviews and mentor juniors in the team. Be a member of the development team that focuses on adding new Pega features on the Pega PRPC platform. Learn and work on the latest Pega features being adopted in the application.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-growing team delivering strategically important solutions for world-class customers.
- Leverage best in class technologies and frameworks for building robust features in the product.
- Deliver solutions in an iterative approach for an as-a-Service solution.
Who You Are:
You are a good team player and work collaboratively, enthusiastic and passionate about exploring come join us in building a cloud native product that solves real business problems.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in Pega PRPC.
- CSSA certified required and LSA readiness preferable.
- Strong knowledge of OOPS, Design Concepts, Core Java including Concurrency, Serialization, Java Collections.
- Strong in Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including poise in pressure situations
- Strong debugging skills.
- Proactive in doing research and come up with new ideas.
- Good understanding on Software development methodologies and quality processes
- Adhere to standard coding practices and contribute in reviews.
- Exposure to Devops is an additional benefit
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology with good academic record
- Software development experience in Pega PRPC.
- CSSA certification is a must and LSA Readiness is preferrable
Pega Offers You:
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features
- Many opportunities for development – an extensive on-boarding training, self-learning initiatives
- Attractive salary and benefits package (Medical Care, Group Insurance, Learning opportunities and many more)
- High tech office space with relaxation areas
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.