Senior Software Engineer
Meet Our Team:
Our team is looking for a senior software engineer with a passion for user interface and front-end development. You will help develop the tooling that Pega customers use to create user interfaces for their application. As part of the UI Authoring team at Pega you will help take our user interface tooling to the next level using the most modern technology available.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. As an engineer on the User Interface Authoring team, you’ll help us design, develop, and test the next generation of Pega’s authoring capabilities. Pega makes it easy for customers to create applications to suit their business needs. Our team's objective is to provide the best, most performant, user interface tooling available. These tools enable our customers to author the custom user interface for their application according to their business needs. Our model driven approach to generating user interface allows us to quickly iterate on our front-end technology to ensure it always remains state of the art and current, in this fast-paced ecosystem.
What You'll Do at Pega:
• Utilize technologies such as React, Redux, TypeScript while working with a variety of languages and platforms
• Work with a collaborative team in an Agile environment that enjoys solving complex issues
• Provide technical assistance to advance the capabilities of products and resolve complex issues
• Work with unique technology that automates and monitors the user interfaces of desktop applications
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate for this role is a person who has experience with object-oriented programming and is excited to work with and learn multiple technologies. If you have a passion for front end development and enjoy keeping up with the latest trends and tools, you belong on our team. (The ideal candidate will also have experience with reverse-engineering, debugging, and problem-solving complex issues.)
What You've Accomplished:
• 6+ years of experience developing software
• Strong understanding of object-oriented design and programming principles
• Strong debugging and problem-solving skills
• A true tenacious desire to learn with career discipline and methodical style
• Enjoy collaborating in a fast-paced, interactive development environment
• Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Driven to focus on quality, team orientation, design thinking, responsiveness, efficiency, and innovation
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.