Architect - UI
Meet Our Team:
UI Engineering in the Pega Hyderabad office while one of the oldest and most mature groups in Pega, is also one of the most innovative and fast-moving groups. Working across multiple teams, we deliver and support a large array of features that enable our customers to provide consumer-grade user experiences for their end-users.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us design/architect, develop, help implement the components and underlying core browser runtimes that enable developers to build world-class UI for their applications. This is your chance to get your hands on working on leading technologies to solve interesting problems.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Gather requirements and create and review high-level and low-level architecture/design.
- Build a highly scalable system that will be cloud compatible, based on open standards and API driven.
- Drive key architecture/design decisions that meet both tactical/strategic goals of the product and the company as a whole.
- Leverage best in class technologies for building robust and future proof capabilities in the product.
- Work as part of a Collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers.
- Guide/provide technical training and influence business/technical decisions.
- Guide and groom the next level architects in the group by mentoring and sharing the learnings.
Who You Are:
You are a skilled software architect, on front-end client technologies and passionate about exploring and applying them to help solve real business problems. You explore, understand, design, and write code to build highly scalable products. You enjoy solving problems and have a zeal to learn new technologies and processes. You adapt to changing requirements, technology choices and strive to deliver work at the best quality. You enjoy exploring the latest developments and best practices in the software industry and apply them at work. You are a good team player who puts the team first, can collaborate with and guide other team members. You take constructive feedback with an open mind and work to continuously improve yourself. You are a self-starter and a self-learner. You are proactive to take work and exploring new areas.
- Strong understanding of browser runtimes, performance and memory profiling.
- Good knowledge of CSS and the ability to put together clean user interfaces using HTML.
- Good understanding of Node js and npm packages.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design, continuous integration, and delivery (CI/CD).
- Good understanding of software development methodologies and quality processes.
- Working knowledge of agile/scrum development methodology.
- Hands-on experience in defining the architecture/design and writing code to build an end-to-end system with exposure to Front end technologies.
What You've Accomplished:
- 10–14 years of software development experience, preferably in a product development company.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or similar field.
- Designed/Developed/maintained and tested functional, robust, resilient and scalable software at Enterprise Grade.
- Worked with internal/external customers, product owners to understand problems and provide solutions.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.