Business Development Representative
Meet Our Team:
Do you have what it takes to be a fanatical prospector? Are you looking to take your selling skills to the next level with a publicly traded software firm that plays as hard as we work? Are you seeking an opportunity to make a material impact while learning from some of the world’s brightest sales professionals? Come be part of the Pega story where you will challenge yourself every day to grow through a multi-stage journey towards becoming a Pega Business Development Representative!
The BDR program is an instrumental part of Pega’s go-to-market strategy, and the engine driving our global sales organization. You will have the opportunity to learn from dedicated Account Executive mentors while directly contributing to one of the most significant parts of an enterprise sales cycle, the top of the funnel. We look forward to sharing a high-five and a fist bump as you prepare to help bring Pega and our clients to the next level!
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Selling at Pega means you are armed with market-leading technology, best-in-class toolsets, and the world’s most innovative organizations like Ford, Santander Bank and Aflac as referenceable clients. If you’ve driven a car, swiped your credit card, applied for a loan, submitted a claim, or countless other things, then odds are you have experienced Pega. To ensure your experience at Pega is a great one, you will be immersed into a culture of collaboration, recognition, and inclusion as a valued member of the Pega employee community.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Partner with dedicated Account Executive mentors to co-drive pipeline and deal velocity
- Train and develop your fanatical prospecting muscle utilizing a structured training and development methodology
- Operate with a highly coachable mindset to master intermediate selling techniques through a variety of training and enablement programs
- Develop creative prospecting campaigns using tools including SalesLoft, Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo and others
- Build dynamically strategic relationships with field sellers and sales leadership
- Earn recognition through weekly/monthly metric attainment
- Work through a transparent progression plan that leads to your next role as an Associate Sales Executive (ASE)!
Who You Are:
- Voracious learner with deep curiosity to understand a lot about a lot
- Fearless mindset with ability to adapt when placed in fast-changing and uncomfortable situations
- Able to think in the abstract, connecting C-level agendas with value propositions
- Inspired by the power of a team to achieve goals and objectives
- Puts the interest of customers and others in front of their own
What You've Accomplished:
- 1-2+ years in a business development or closing role
- Proven track record of consistent goal or quota attainment
- Experience thriving in a team-centric environment
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
Pega Offers You:
- Fully transparent progression path to evolve your sales career at Pega
- ‘Pay-for-performance’ compensation model to keep our top talent energized and excited
- Private access to sporting events and concerts including Pega-sponsored Dropkick Murphy’s
- Unlimited vacation plus paid bereavement, sick and charitable-giving days
- 401k match and company equity programs
- Holiday parties, team dinners, happy hours, off-sites, and networking events
- Monthly and quarterly SPIFs, promotions, and contests
- Flexible work-from-home days
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.