Senior Solutions Consultant
Meet Our Team:
The Senior Solution Consultant delivers exceptional presales support for enterprise sales within the UKI applications business. 100% dedicated to supporting Oil, Gas and Energy accounts and opportunities, the Solutions Consultant assists sales prospects understand the benefits and value proposition of the Pega solution portfolio. In this role, the Solutions Consultant is able to create transformational journey mindshare and thought leadership during the end to end sales process, helping customers to visualise and transform employee and citizen experiences using the latest innovative technology. Engaging intelligently and enthusiastically with various stakeholders including business sponsors through to CxO Level, the Solutions Consultant is able to clearly articulate the benefits of Pega to customers & prospects at all levels across both business and IT, differentiating Pega from the competition.
The Pega Solutions Consultant delivers technical thought leadership and is an evangelist for our clients in the Oil, Gas and Energy industry team. As a presales professional you will own & lead the entire solution sales cycle through close collaboration with other high performing specialist teams including architects, product specialists, and business value experts. The Solutions Consultant is pivotal in helping to translate business objectives into ground-breaking and futuristic digital solutions, turning sales obstacles into sales differentiators. You will act as a trusted advisor to our customers, partners and internal teams; helping them understand the value and potential of the Pega solutions.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You will work across multiple key accounts that span multiple Account Executives in the Oil, Gas and Energy industry vertical team. You will collaborate closely with the account teams across the sales lifecycle, this includes account strategy and planning, prospecting, qualification, visioning & solutioning, opportunity discovery, business change, workshops, presentation and demos, business value assessments, RFx and PoC support, scoping and solution and radiation activities. Our technology solutions include customer service, CRM, marketing, 1:1 engagement, BPM, contact centre and RPA.
What You'll Do at Pega:
You will stay ahead of the curve and create best practice value propositions, presentations, workshops and demos and share these with the team, sales, partners and clients. You will inspire the sales team with solution strategy proposals into key target accounts, build relationships with clients and partners to become a trusted partner and respected thought leader. Collaborate with product managers, analysts, business officers, alliances & partners, and other groups ensuring the successful execution of the sales strategy.
Who You Are:
A keen evangelist, the successful candidate is curious and a lifelong learner; visionary yet realistic, strategic and hands on; empathic but not afraid to challenge; quantitative and creative; not just convincing but also persuasive; you engage up and down the ladder with both business stakeholders and in-house technology owners ; and you love both citizen centric business transformation and technology innovation.
What You've Accomplished:
- Related Bachelor’s Degree
- Software industry experience
- Sales / presales experience
- Experience with a variety of technology solutions – customer service, CRM, 1:1 engagement, BPM, contact centre, and RPA
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication and relationship skills
- Experienced in enterprise sales methodologies and business transformation
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems in dynamic, creative environments
- Display initiative, self-motivation and high-quality results along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers
- Inquisitive, practical and passionate about technology and sharing knowledge
- Previous experience solution selling to Oil, Gas and Energy organisations would be considered an advantage
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.