Meet Our Team:
Our team is multi-disciplined and multicultural, enabling you to see things from a different perspective as you work to create an evolving backlog of demanding ideas to meet the needs of the world’s largest companies. The Product Management team in Amsterdam is dedicated to creating the best Decision Management & AI platform for Customer Engagement.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us evolve the next generation of Pega platform. This is your chance to design and evolve real software which improves the customer experience for approximately 1.5 billion consumers
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Maintain a product backlog of top priority Data Engineering related enhancements. Data engineering includes tools to access and prepare data for Predictive Models and Decisions.
- Act as a Product Owner in Pega’s agile Scrum process.
- Translate market needs, customer requests, and corporate goals into clearly defined project requirements and functional product specifications.
- Identify trends in the industry as they relate to Data Engineering, Predictive Analytics, Marketing and enterprise application development.
- Contribute to the development and management of the Decision and Analytics business plan
- Assist with product strategy, future direction, and currently available features and functions to customers, partners, industry analysts and other areas of the organization. This includes speaking engagements, webinars, and customer visits.
- Have fun
Who You Are:
Are you passioned about creating products that help customers make data driven decisions at a large scale? Are you able to stay focused on the end result and able to achieve it despite changing conditions? Are you willing to evaluate critically what you’ve done and continuously improve? Would you like to work on a Real-time Decisioning & AI platform that influences customer experience around the world? If you want to build end-user facing software with care and finish and like to see the fruits of you labor work at scale, then maybe an opportunity at Pega is for you. We are looking for someone who has:
- M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years relevant experience in Product Management or Software engineering roles related to data engineering or data preparation
- Extensive experience defining, designing and delivering Data Engineering, Analytics, Customer Data Platforms or other similar products
- Solid knowledge of AWS and data engineering tools like Apache Spark, Apache NiFi, SQL, Presto, Hive or other similar products used for data analysis and operationalization
- Affinity with the design process and willingness to participate in all activities around design and user-facing components
- Great client-facing interpersonal skills and superb oral and written communication skills
- Desire to learn and develop in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented, cross-functional environment
- Ability to apply thought leadership and influence others
What You've Accomplished:
- You’re looking to work within a culture that values urgency and teamwork in a collegial and supportive environment
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented, and cross-functional environment
- A blend of technological know-how and strategic vision
- A thought leader who expresses facts, thoughts, and ideas in a clear, concise, convincing, and organized manner
- You enjoy making decisions under pressure
- Empathetic and passionate about your products and customers/end-users
- An organized, effective communicator who can confidently present in front of clients and decision-makers
Pega Offers You:
- Modern office located in Amsterdam Zuid area
- Attractive salary, bonus and pension scheme
- Holiday and travel allowances
- Friendly, informal and multicultural atmosphere with more than 19 different nationalities
- Flexible working hours
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Many opportunities of development – internal and external trainings, Learning & self-growth opportunities (safaribooksonline.com, lynda.com, Conferences etc.)
- Game room and table tennis
- Hackathons and social events
- Fruit baskets & free drinks
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.