Specialist Solutions Consultant, Customer Services
Meet Our Team:
We are the Pega Customer Service Specialist Solution Consulting team. Every day we focus on how we can help our clients to improve, innovate and become more efficient. We are looking for a collaborative, enthusiastic and driven Customer Service Solutions Consultant to join our team in the DACh region!
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Specialists Solutions Consultants are responsible for creating highly engaging demonstrations & presentations, helping clients to visualise & transform their employee and customer experiences using the latest innovative technology. This position requires hands-on work with the Pega product and the ability to collaborate & build sophisticated & exciting software demonstrations & presentations for the top global enterprises.
To accomplish this, you will have a strong desire to support clients through digital transformation journeys, helping them translate business objectives into ground-breaking and futuristic digital solutions. The Specialist Solutions Consultant will act as a trusted advisor to our clients, partners and internal teams; helping them understand the value and potential of the Pega Customer Service solutions.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Execute across key target accounts in your region and collaborate pro-actively with account teams and product management across the opportunity lifecycle. This work will include aspects of account strategy and planning, prospecting, qualification, visioning & solutioning, opportunity discovery, business change, workshops, presentations and demo builds, business value assessments, RFx and PoC support, scoping and solution and radiation activities.
- Be the solutions consulting lead on strategic opportunities that align to your specialism, working with the overall SC account lead, and provide specialist support on opportunities led by others
- Be the ‘go-to’ expert for Pega Customer Service solutions on an opportunity and drive digital transformation initiatives with our customers leveraging Pega Customer Service and related capabilities.
Who You Are:
You live and breathe Customer Service Solutions and you are comfortable working with contact centre stakeholders. You really care about delivering meaningful change within the digital enterprise and throughout your career you have helped shape solutions that are technically innovative and have delivered business value.
You have demonstrated experience in a similar product, sales or technology role within a growing organisation and you are comfortable and credible when influencing and shaping thinking at the very highest levels within an organisation.
What You've Accomplished:
- Worked in a sales team to develop customer-specific solutions to complex problems
- Delivered POCs and custom demonstrations and educated customers on product capabilities
- Hands-on experience with one or more Customer Service technologies and exposure to the following supporting capabilities; contact centre's, CX, Service Cloud, workforce management, etc.
- Presented to exec level stakeholders with credibility
- Engaged with teams across a diverse organisation
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
- Opportunity to work with a talented team
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.