Program Delivery Leader
Picture Yourself at Pega:
At Pega, you will work with peers who set high standards for themselves. You will work as part of a team that is smart, collaborative and caring at work and beyond. You will get an opportunity your vision in an authentic inclusive environment. You will get opportunities to grow fast, move around or change directions. Most importantly, you will work for a business that prides itself in delivering technology that really works and will feel tremendous sense of satisfaction helping our clients succeed.
What You'll Do at Pega:
A great opportunity exists for an innovative and passionate Delivery Leader to join Pegasystems. Leading seamless and successful delivery of projects across a number of our esteemed client accounts, this is a great opportunity for an experienced program manager to own delivery-led relationships across senior stakeholders within client accounts. This role will see you utilize your exceptional project governance, delivery, and people leadership skills to execute digital transformation outcomes for our customers with excellent standards of service, efficiency, experience, and compliance.
Who You Are:
- Act as a trusted advisor to the client on all aspects of Pegasystems engagement, leading communication and providing thought leadership so that the best system possible is implemented
- Typically manage between one and two projects, including Pega, partner, or client-led implementations
- Drive forecasting, program and executive-level reporting and management of the financial health of projects
- Drive account hygiene (timely and accurate contractual documentation, Project Status Reports (PSRs), Engagement Status Dashboards (ESDs), forecasts, and A/R collections)
- Advise on Pegasystems’ Journey Centric delivery methodology and how this can be harmonized with a client’s methodology; demonstrate a thorough understanding of Agile, Waterfall, and Scrum approaches to delivery
- Lead and coach staff toward thought leadership and project excellence
Deliver engagements to agreed customer scope, timescales, budget, and quality metrics, as well as assisting customers to achieve the expected ROI.
What You've Accomplished:
You are a team player with a results-driven attitude and demonstrated experience in professional services project management. Your industry knowledge and first class leadership skills allow you to easily engage with and influence clients. You are committed to successful project delivery and customer satisfaction while maintaining a high level of integrity. Qualifications include:
- 15+ years of experience in professional services project management roles
- Scrum Certification (or equivalent agile certification – PMI-ACP, SAFe, etc)
- Specialization in an industry vertical or a number of verticals, and a thorough understanding of customer strategies, processes, vocabulary, and trends, and design thinking
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Meet Our Team:
Pegasystems’ Build for Change® Platform is the heart of Better Business Software™.
It delivers business agility and empowers leading organizations to rapidly close execution gaps and seize new opportunities. Pegasystems leverages its recognized leadership in Business Process Management (BPM), Multi-Channel Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Rules, and Adaptive Analytics to uniquely give its clients the power to engage customers, simplify operations and Build For Change®.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.