Consulting Solutions Executive
Meet Our Team:
Join the Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leader across our portfolio of products. Our Corporate Markets team enjoys a fast-paced environment that is one of Pega’s growth engines. Consulting Solutions Executives help our clients achieve their business goals through the implementation of Pega’s award winning solutions.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
This is a high-profile and demanding role, requiring a combination of analytical skills, thought leadership, project/ process management, and cross-functional collaboration skills. This role is designed to help Pega grow its software and services business; provide high quality services to its clients, partners and employees; and help develop a delivery infrastructure for rapid growth. This role will be working with several high profile and complex client engagements.
You have proven experience in professional services business development, as well as experience implementing intelligent automation, customer service or 1:1 customer engagement solutions. You are a natural, fast-paced learner able to turn out solutions of your own initiative, and you are comfortable positioning yourself as an educator equipped to offer large accounts practical solutions to relevant industry problems. You can speak with confidence and clarity and can hold gravitas in conversations with C-suite executives or VPs. This is a position for someone who is a goal-driven, challenge-seeking performer.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Lead work efforts, execute and grow Consulting billings across designated vertical with high profile and complex clients
- Achieve annual quota license by supporting software sales for our Corporate Markets portfolio.
- Advocate during the sales process for best practice delivery approach to be followed on all Pega projects.
- Lead the efforts to define, scope, size and propose new Pega application implementations to clients
- Provide field feedback to the product management and engineering teams responsible for Pega applications
- Develop and maintain deep client contacts as assigned.
- Achieve and maintain assigned Certifications and needed credentials.
Who You Are:
- BA/BS (Business or Technical Degree preferred)
- 10+ years of experience in a professional services business development role complemented by a background in consulting or professional services delivery implementing intelligence automation, customer service or 1:1 customer engagement solutions
- Ability to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products
- Ability to achieve role based Pega certifications
- Ability to complete Industry Specific Training as required
What You've Accomplished:
- You have earned your stripes in professional services or consulting delivery and have transitioned to a business development role
- You have a demonstrable success record in achieving sales targets in a fast-paced services environment
- You have been able to develop and maintain strong relationships with your clients and are viewed as a trusted advisor
- You are able manage conflicting demands and prioritize activities to deliver targeted outcomes
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
- A fast-paced, exciting place to work for both company and personal growth
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.