Cloud Development Engineer (Java, AWS)
Meet Our Team:
No-code and low-code are all the craze. We at Pega are at the cutting edge of these concepts, providing revolutionary solutions for some of the world’s largest organizations and the most recognizable brands.
The number of our Pega Cloud SaaS and PaaS customers is rapidly growing. We are looking for individuals who will help us to drive this growth by building highly scalable cutting-edge Cloud Services. In Cloud Engineering we design and develop the highly available processes associated with the provisioning, configuration, installation, maintenance, upgrade and deployment of the Pega Platform and its strategic and industry applications.
That’s a challenging set of expectations to meet. That’s where you come in.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
We are looking for a highly engaged, technically strong and collaborative individual with a positive attitude who wants to help us with achieving our goal - being the "Top 1" CRM SaaS company in the world!
Our Pega Cloud team is distributed globally with three major technology centers in the US, in the EU and in India. In this role, you’ll help us design and develop the next generation highly available deployment strategies leveraging cloud orchestration technologies that will enable the latest releases of our software to be delivered to our clients seamlessly.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Be involved in building highly-available, scalable cloud-native systems using Java and Golang,
- Develop tooling supporting orchestration for thousands of Cloud environments,
- Work daily with Java, Golang, AWS, Kubernetes and Pega Cloud,
- Assist our operations team with basic operations along the entire service lifecycle,
- Work within Scrum, DevOps and MVP frameworks.
Who You Are:
You have a high level of technical aptitude with a genuine eagerness to learn, explore and enhance Pega technology using your expertise in cloud technologies and object-oriented development. You are passionate about learning new technologies and enjoy working in an agile, fast-paced environment that values collaboration and teamwork. You are an effective communicator. You demonstrate initiative and autonomy at work.
What You've Accomplished:
- Required qualifications:
- 3+ years of professional experience in software designing and development,
- Very good knowledge of Java, Golang or similar,
- Basic experience with AWS or any other world-leading cloud offering like Azure, Google Cloud etc.,
- Very good command of English.
- It will be great, but not required if you have:
- Knowledge of Kubernetes (preferred), Docker or similar containerization technologies,
- Micro-Services and Stateless Architecture,
- Familiarity with DevOps automation and pipeline tools,
- Cloud Operations good practices,
- DevOps + Agile + MVP methodologies.
Pega Offers You:
- A highly collaborative environment for designing and development of new ideas and features.
- An ever-changing business landscape that adapts, scales and performs.
- A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front.
- Many opportunities of development – internal and external training opportunities, area for own initiatives, Rotation Program.
- Competitive salary and benefits package (bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, Medical and Group Insurance, Multisport, English lessons, Employee Assistance Program and that’s not all).
- An inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment (you can use our DYI lab, volunteer, or do other awesome things with us).
- Remote work during pandemic. Our modern office is located in Bonarka4Business Center. We hope you will enjoy our relax/game rooms and social/sport initiatives soon!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.