Sr. Decisioning Architect
Meet Our Team:
Our team lives and breathes the Pega delivery vision: building rapid, high-quality, outcome-driven applications that evolve with the changing needs of business functions. As a key member of the Pega Consulting team, you will work with a passionate and driven project team, delivering new and innovative decisioning business and technical solutions using Pega technology.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As a part of Pegasystems’ consulting organization, the Senior Decisioning Architect plays a critical leadership role in helping Pega’s clients and partners realize opportunities for improvement through the implementation of decisioning and analytics solutions. You will engage clients in several stages in the project life-cycle including delivery and post go-live, delivering enterprise optimization.
The role has a strong emphasis on identifying and delivering the business objectives and business value that the client seeks to achieve through implementing strategic change based on Pega technology. Key to the role is the ability to assist with the delivery of business change and bridging the gap between the business, marketing, IT and the Pega technology platform.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Work in a both a business and technical advisory capacity with key client and Pega partner stakeholders across Business and IT Functions to define and agree effective customer Decisioning solutions.
- Articulate what Customer Decision Hub, Always-On Marketing and AI mean in a practical sense; how does it deliver the Business Vision and Objectives.
- Lead and evangelize optimal use of modeling insights, analysis, simulation, measurement and reporting to maximize effectiveness of strategies, return on investment and customer experience.
- Partner with training teams to advise, help develop, and test drive Decisioning courseware and other training artifacts.
- Decisioning and Pega Customer Decision Hub product subject matter expert.
- Having a broad expertise of Pega Customer Decision Hub, uses these skills to contribute to development of company objectives, principles and best practices.
Who You Are:
A hands-on, motivated and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users and IT teams in client organizations on all phases of the software development life-cycle. Consultants must have the ability to learn complex material quickly and manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- A quick learner with excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate.
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
- Dedication to achieving outstanding client results.
- Driven and team-oriented with a demonstrated ability to lead by example.
- Experience with designing and/or implementing Marketing and Decisioning software (such as Chordiant, Infor CRM Epiphany, SmartFocus, Experian, Adobe, Oracle, Marketo, Salesforce, Teradata, Aprimo, IBM Unica) applications.
- Able to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; able to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders.
- Able to work in teams as well as independently.
What You've Accomplished:
- Your contributions on business and/or technical streams have led to successful deliveries of Decisioning and Analytics engagements.
- Your contributions on business and/or technical streams have been integral to the successful design and implementation of Decisioning and Analytics solutions/applications.
- You’ve delivered solutions in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- You’ve provided thought leadership to team members and clients across business and technical project dimensions.
- You’ve acted as a coach and mentor to team members.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment.
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business.
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world’s market-leading organizations.
- A collegial and friendly team environment.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, and training to develop management and leadership skills.
- The opportunity to work with the most innovative organizations and provide decisioning and technical thought leadership to help them solve their business and technical challenges.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.