Director, Technical Enablement Strategy and Operations
Meet Our Team:
You will be joining the new Technical Enablement Strategy and Operations group. The group’s goal is to enable Pega Community users in Pega technology and implementation best practices. The group provides content and education services to Pega Community users as well as Pega teams that contribute content to Pega Community such as curriculum developers, technical documentation writers and many other content contributors. The group is growing and looking for new team members who are service-oriented, collaborative, detail-oriented, are ready to work hard, but can also enjoy themselves along the way.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Can you look at content and immediately come up with ideas on how to better present that content to users? Do you have a talent for developing new ways to deliver compelling content with which users want to engage? If this sounds interesting, and you have a passion for making content accessible to both technical and non-technical users, then this job is for you.
What You'll Do at Pega:
• Drive a knowledgebase transformation within Pega by defining and executing Technical Enablement Strategy.
• Analyze content to make sure it is effectively meeting the needs of Pega Community members
• Work with globally dispersed, cross-functional teams that create content for the Community
• Analyze site data to make inform content-related decisions
Who You Are:
- Bachelors degree and 10+ years experience working in an enterprise software environment
- 8+ years in Technical Writing, Content Strategy or Product Strategy
- 6+ years of Management and/or Team Lead experience
- Experience with content strategy best practices for a global organization
- 10+ years’ experience presenting concepts and designs in a clear, compelling, and convincing manner
- Strong project management skills, and highly detail-oriented
- Stakeholder management experience
- Agile or other sprint-based project experience
- Proven experience with content management and version control systems such as Wiki, Drupal, Moodle or other related CMS tools
What You've Accomplished:
• Effectively created, edited and/or architected technical content for public consumption
• Worked collaboratively with content creators to improve consistency and accessibility of content
• Worked with globally dispersed content creators to make sure that content reflects the voice of the parent company, and not the voice of each individual content contributor
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
- Fun and collaborative team environment
- Ability to work with highly diverse, globally dispersed, and cross-departmental teams
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.