Senior Business Architect
Meet Our Team:
As a key member of the Pega APAC Consulting team, you’ll be working with a passionate group of Pega Consultants who are driven by the challenge to design and deliver Pega based Business Architected solutions that address the complex and changing needs of our clients.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll use industry leading Pega technology to deliver solutions that digitally transform and automate our clients’ organisations, client engagements, operations, processes and practices.
This is your chance to get your hands on leading-edge, cloud-based CRM, IBPM, robotics, AI and machine learning technology that will bring your business architected solutions to reality.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Leveraging your business consulting skills, you’ll engage and manage your clients’ key stakeholders to understand their challenges, become their trusted advisor, capturing their business objectives and needs using Pega Direct Capture of Objectives (DCO) capabilities and providing your clients with a clear vision and roadmap.
- With a background in Business Architecture, you’ll assess your clients current and target architecture needs, define, design and deliver a Pega business architected solution using Pega’s industry leading technology.
- As a thought leader, you’ll engage, educate and enable your clients’ resources on industry standards and Pega best practices.
- Collaborating with a high performing Pega delivery team, you will ensure the solution meets or exceeds your client’s expectations.
Who You Are:
You are an experienced Business Analyst passionate about demonstrating your business architecture skills through the use of industry leading software that helps solve business and enterprise problems. To be considered for the role you are:
- Exceptionally strong client engagement and communication skills
- You think further than just business requirements and enjoy design thinking and Business Architecture
- A proven analyst moving between business and technical analysis including process and UI modelling
What You've Accomplished:
- You’ve defined, designed and delivered functional, robust and scalable enterprise-level applications
- Strong track record of customer engagement and delivery success in a Consulting environment
- 6 years of experience working with industry leading technologies to deliver your solution designs and vision in a fast-paced environment
- Considered a trusted and advisor and thought leader by your clients
- Demonstrated experience in an Agile environment and/or exposure to BPM or CRM solutions is highly regarded but not essential
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.