Senior Solutions Engineer
Meet Our Team:
EBS (Enterprise Business Systems) plays an important role in helping Pega to grow with enterprise applications for internal teams (Finance, Legal, Sales, Marketing, Consulting, HR, Order Management, IT), external stakeholders, clients and partners:
- Clients and Prospects - How we sell and deliver product
- Partners - How we engage partners as lever to exponentially drive sales and product innovation
- Pega Operations - How we enable seamless transactions, self-service, and 360o visibility
As a member of EBS applications group, you will be working in one of the most innovative group that leverages the latest platform features of Pega Infinity to build highly scalable enterprise applications.
- To Improve Operational Efficiency with optimal business processes, best in class user experience, improved data quality and Self-Service Automation
- As a living laboratory of our platform and applications
- To Drive Innovation and showcase applications
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us design, develop and implement enterprise wide business applications and services using Pega Infinity platform. This is your chance to support interesting business use cases by providing thought leadership to teams and also help influence the product roadmaps
- Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Our goal is to be the no.1 CRM SaaS company in the world.
- In this role, you’ll help us design, develop, implement applications using Pega Infinity platform in improving the operational efficiency.
- This is your chance to get your hands on working on leading technologies to solve interesting problems.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Leverage best in class technologies to drive the conversion of requirements into feature design, its implementation, testing, deployment and support.
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers..
- Technologies you will work on are Pega Infinity and Java.
- 70% Pega Application Development.
- 20% Pega Application Design.
- 10% Technical Leadership
Who You Are:
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design.
- Be able to implement code that meets engineering excellence standard with minimal oversight
- Design & Development of highly scalable and performant features using Pega Platform
- knowledge on Design Pattern, SQL/any other DB, and strong knowledge/experience in Integration areas in building Web Services
- Good to have understanding of DevOps methodology, Cloud technologies and as-a-Service solutions (SaaS or PaaS)
- Ability to take an ownership of EPICS and sprints and Working experience in an agile/scrum team environment
- Passionate about learning new technologies and innovation
- Demonstrated ability to logically identify and analyze/solve problems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including poise in pressure situations
What You've Accomplished:
- Overall experience of 4 to 6 years of experience with a minimum of 3 years of experience in developing the applications using Pega platform.
- Bachelor’s engineering in Computer Science or similar field.
- Good Problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge on Pega platform with minimum CSA/CSSA certified
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the compan
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.