Principal Technical Solutions Engineer
Meet Our Team:
We are face of Pega. Our aim is to Providing world class technical support and advice on the use of Pegasystems’ Products and Applications. We make it easy, pleasant, and rewarding for our customers to work with us. You will be working along with best colleagues and customers across the globe.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role you will - The Principal Technical Solutions Engineer (PTSE) is the person, the experts go for help. PTSEs work directly with Pegasystems’ staff, partners, and customers as they develop, test, deploy, and manage BPM (Business Process Management) and BRE (Business Rules Engine) applications through the entire product lifecycle.
What You'll Do at Pega:
You will contribute their technical expertise and Pegasystems product knowledge in resolving complex technology challenges to help customers in meeting their business needs.
Who You Are:
- Should be ready to work in Support coverage in 24x7 rotational shifts including night shifts (4 days working model)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science and Engineering or equivalent
- Ability to identify, propose and implement solutions and ability to work in a flexible, team environment
- Aptitude for quickly understanding complex technical issues, understand customer end-to-end deployments, products and underlying architecture
- Advanced teamwork skills with the ability to collaborate and negotiate with other groups and manage conflict
- Proven ability to interact directly with customers at all levels
- Demonstrated customer-facing skills including expectation management, communication skills, information management
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills, including poise in pressure situations
- Good to have: Experience working with J2EE Application Servers (preferably Websphere, Weblogic and Tomcat) and/or relational databases (preferably Oracle, DB2 and UDB)
- Troubleshooting and debugging experience would be an added advantage
What You've Accomplished:
- 5+ years of experience in a technical role involving Java, J2EE expertise and databases programming experience.
- 4+ years of experience as a Java, J2EE software developer
- 2+ years of experience as a J2EE servers administrator and J2EE server software products support with exposure to database concepts and administration
- Demonstrated ability to successfully interact in technical discussions.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.