Senior Technical Support Engineer (1:1 Customer Engagement)
Meet Our Team:
This is an opportunity to join the growing Global Client Support (GCS) Team of Pegasystems. GCS delivers technical guidance and help resolve requests for one of the biggest and hottest brands in the world. This is an excellent time to learn new cutting-edge technology and work with a driven, international team in our expanding location in Krakow.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You will be part of an ‘as-a-Service’ organization that operates 24x7x365 for our clients. You will serve as the first point of contact to understand their problems, troubleshoot them and drive quality solutions in accordance with Pega’s service level agreements. In this role, you will drive customer success and loyalty by providing superior support services for Pegasystems’ Software as a Service (SaaS) Products and Applications.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- We are an “as-a-Service” company, operating 24x7x365 for our clients. As a result, you will be expected to be open to shift work and/or on-call to attend to incidents when they occur.
- You will apply your knowledge and technical competence on Pega products and services to support client incidents every day.
- You will collaborate with Product and Application teams as needed to research problems and provide solutions to our clients in time critical situations.
- You will strive to maintain solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns on their support incidents with speed and professionalism.
- You will drive support incidents with proactive actions to avoid escalations and thereby meeting Pega’s service level agreements.
- You will mentor new members in the team on the technical and process front - provide them with assistance in driving support incidents as needed.
Who You Are:
- You possess strong technical skills and the aptitude for quickly understanding complex enterprise application issues, client’s end-to-end application deployments, products and underlying architecture to solve problems.
- You demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills, including poise in pressure situations.
- You are a team player; you like to collaborate with different teams and drive results despite conflicts.
- You are flexible to on-call rotation needs, open to work in shifts including weekend coverage as per client needs.
- You are passionate about self-learning and knowledge sharing within the team with respect to new technology
What You've Accomplished:
- 4+ years of experience in a product support, development or troubleshooting capacity.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts, preferably Java is nice to have.
- Analyzed, troubleshot, and resolved enterprise application issues.
- Knowledge of KAFKA and/or Cassandra.
- Ability to rapidly gain in-depth knowledge of existing and new Pega products.
- Ability to learn new technologies very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new technologies with our in-service products.
- Must be able to work autonomously or as part of a team to support and contributes to a cohesive overall organization.
- Very good communication skills
Pega Offers You:
A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features.
• An ever-changing business landscape that adapts, scales and performs.
• A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front.
• Many opportunities of development – an extensive on-boarding training, budget for conferences, area for own training initiatives, possibilities of working in other global offices or with other local teams for a few weeks.
• Competitive salary and benefits package (bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, Medical and Group Insurance, Multisport Card, English lessons, Employee Assistance Program, and that’s not all).
• An inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment (you can use our DYI lab, volunteer, or do other awesome things with us).
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.