Product Manager (Security)
Meet Our Team:
Security teams comprise of self-organized scrum teams driven by passion, discipline, and motivation. These teams are skilled on Security, Java, and Cloud native technologies, and are highly flexible in understanding business needs of different customer use cases and quickly scale up to provide technical solutions. This is your chance to be part of a team that builds a rich set of features designed to enhance the information experience and increase customer satisfaction.Security teams comprise of self-organized scrum teams driven by passion, discipline, and motivation. These teams are skilled on Security, Java, and Cloud native technologies, and are highly flexible in understanding business needs of different customer use cases and quickly scale up to provide technical solutions. This is your chance to be part of a team that builds a rich set of features designed to enhance the information experience and increase customer satisfaction.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You play a key role in defining and delivering breakthroughs in the Products & Engineering organization on Pega platform. You lead ideation, requirements gathering, training, user adoption, user support and troubleshooting post deployment, issue tracking and documentation, as well as collaboration with global IT and business teams.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Own and drive the service vision and strategy for current and future service capabilities.
- Focus on delivering capabilities iteratively with clearly defined expectations.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to realize the service vision and capabilities.
- Enable software developers to deliver exceptional capabilities.
- Translate business strategy and vision into compelling service roadmap and vision.
- Translate service vision into goals, epics and user stories and work with cross functional teams to realize the same.
- Collaborate and clearly communicate with other parts of the business (designer, documentation & training, services, solution consulting, other product owners and managers) to build a robust ecosystem around the service.
- Interact with business users to understand needs and business leads to understand strategy.
- Assures quality and trust in the data while advocating in global alignment for the organization.
Who You Are:
You are a technical Product Owner/Product Manager who is passionate about customer success, has a critical eye for detail, and is obsessed with delivering exceptional customer experiences. You blend of technological know-how and strategic vision. You have:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar field,
- 12+ years of overall enterprise software experience required,
- Clear and concise written and verbal communications skills in English.
What You've Accomplished:
- 3+ years of product management or software development leadership experience in security platforms, business applications or no-code application development platforms,
- 5+ years as a Product Manager/Product Owner,
- Agile experience.
It would be an asset if you have:
- Experience with SaaS,
- Experience with software security,
- Experience with microservices,
- Pega product knowledge.
Pega Offers You:
- A highly collaborative environment for designing and development of new ideas and features.
- An ever-changing business landscape that adapts, scales and performs.
- A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front.
- Continuous learning and career opportunities – internal trainings, budget for conferences, area for own training initiatives, rotation program.
- Competitive salary on permanent agreement and benefits package (bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, Medical and Group Insurance, Multisport/Cinema City Card, English & Polish lessons, Employee Assistance Program and that’s not all).
- An inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment (you can use our DYI lab, volunteer, or do other awesome things with us).
- Remote work during pandemic. Our hi-tech office is located in Bonarka4Business Center. We hope that you will enjoy our relax/game rooms and social/sport initiatives soon!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.