Alliance Solutions Consultant
Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega Japan Solutions Consulting team, you’ll truly enjoy collaboration with Innovative, Inclusive, Passionate, Genuine, Engaging, and Adaptable talents of solutions consulting peers, account executives, engineering, marketing, alliance, professional services, CSM, and many more who’re all “One Pega” helping each other.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As a key member of “One Pega”, you’re on a mission to deliver innovative software that crushes business complexity, so our clients can solve problems today and transform for tomorrow.
As an Alliance SC, you live partner-centric mentality, become a trusted advisor to our alliance partners, in order for us together to become trusted advisor to the clients we engage.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Build strong relationships with Alliance Partners to become a trusted partner and respected thought leader
- Guide Alliance Partners during opportunity qualification & proposals, aligning them with Pega’s sales strategies
- Assist Alliance Partner sales team with radiation strategy into target accounts, helping build customer relationships. (I.e. through active engagement with clients to increase Pega awareness and value)
- Plan sales campaigns (for qualified opportunities) in conjunction with Alliance Partner sales team and the Pega Strategic Alliance Executive, and lead efforts to ensure the coordination of all presales resources into the sales campaigns.
- Inspire and support Alliance Partners to promote the selling of Pega, based on value propositions and competitive differentiators
- Deliver passionate and motivating presentations, both business-focused and technical. Mentor partner resources for the same.t Alliance Partners in the production of RFX responses, budgetary sizing/effort estimates, and other presales assets to clients, in support of proposals.
- Support Alliance Partners in building custom demos and PoC for qualified opportunities by coordinating relevant Pega resources
Who You Are:
- Pega’s Partner Solutions Consultants is a passionate technical thought leader working collaboratively alongside both Alliance Partners and the internal Pega sales team. This person will act as a trusted partner to the Strategic Alliance Executive and be able to convey Pega’s ability to solve business problems with Pega’s software solutions and provide answers to technical questions and objections.
- Partner Solutions Consultants are responsible for helping Alliance Partners create highly engaging demonstrations & presentations, helping customers to visualise & transform their clients experiences using the latest innovative technology. The position requires hands-on work with the Pega product and the ability to collaborate & build sophisticated & exciting software demonstrations & presentations to the top global companies.
- This person will be responsible from qualifying partner opportunities and take accountability for engaging Pega presales resources efficiently and effectively for these opportunities. This person will have experience supporting the sale of enterprise-level software to Fortune 500 clients.
- Most importantly, this person will have a dynamic personality and has the passion to succeed within a highly demanding and challenging environment, working for internal Pega sales teams and external Alliance Partner teams.
What You've Accomplished:
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent business experience
- SaaS industry experience
- Proven experience of managing Alliance Partner relationships & expectations
- Experience working with Alliance Partners in a software sales environment
- Understanding of primary sales drivers for partners
- Experience of participating in account/business planning sessions to identify and qualify opportunities
- Have a strong interest in growing your career and participating in our internal training programs and mentorship initiatives
- Inquisitive, practical and passionate about technology and sharing knowledge
- Ability to explain ideas and find ways to keep people’s attention
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.