Meet Our Team:
Do thousands of real-time requests per second make you curious? Are you passionate about using cloud technologies to build highly scalable services? Or maybe you are just in the beginning of your career and want to become a great developer? Join our multi-disciplined and multicultural team in Amsterdam and help us to build services that can make millions of intelligent decisions per hour.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
By joining our team, you will participate in development of a Pega Customer Decision Hub platform, which was named in 2020 the best Real Time Interaction Management software in the world. It leverages big data analysis and artificial intelligence (AI) to allow companies to anticipate customer needs, predict their behavior and, ultimately, improve their engagement.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Work as a part of a cross-functional service team consisting of software engineers, cloud engineers, site reliability engineers, operations engineers, and others.
- Design, develop, operate, and support high-performance data processing and analytics services.
- Be involved in every step of the service development process - from requirements definition and writing code to a deployment model on Kubernetes and AWS (Amazon Web Services) cloud.
- Learn a lot and work with our technology stack which includes: Java, Kafka, Cassandra, GIT, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS.
- Experiment, innovate and have fun.
- Observe results of your work deployed for more than three thousand customers on cloud.
- Passionate about software development and not scared to dig deep into the Java code.
- Want to grow as a professional and excited to learn a lot of new technologies.
- Have knowledge about Machine Learning and AI
- Want to design efficient microservices and good APIs with Kubernetes, AWS, and OpenAPI.
- Understand that building software does not stop with the last line of code: DevOps and CI/CD.
- Understand caveats of distributed systems such as scalability, resiliency, consistency, etc.
- Understand concurrency and data structures: lock-free data structures, reactive processing.
- Have experience or interest working with real-time processing systems like Apache Kafka.
- Have experience or interest working with NoSQL databases like Cassandra, Mongo, Redis.
Pega Offers You:
- Modern office located in Amsterdam Zuid area
- Attractive salary, bonus and pension scheme
- Friendly, informal and multicultural atmosphere with more than 19 different nationalities
- Flexible working hours and a possibility to work from home
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- A lot of interesting and challenging work
- Many opportunities of development – internal and external trainings, Learning & self-growth opportunities (getAbstract, Udemy, edX Conferences etc.)
- Game room and table tennis
- Hackathons and social events
- Fruit baskets & free drinks
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.